Day in life

Asia woke up and patted tigger. She the posted on insta
------------

 She the posted on insta ------------

------------

She then scrolled on TikTok. After a while she wanted to go do something and decided she wanted to hang out with fanum more.

She then took a shower and did her skincare routine. And put on an outfit.

Asia then went and knocked on Fanum door

Asia then went and knocked on Fanum door. When he opened the door he chuckled a little. "Good morning ma"

"Good morning to you too" Asia said. The two both went silent for a second.

"Can we hangout today..?" Asia said while being a little scared to ask. "Yea" he said while smiling.

"Your smile is so pretty" Asia said while smiling. "Yours is too ma" Fanum said.

"You hungry?" Fanum asked. "Yeah I was about to make breakfast." Asia said walking away.

Fanum caught up to her, gently grabbing her arm. Causing her to get startled then turned around to look at him.

"Sorry ma" Fanum said. "Let's go out to eat today, on me" Fanum says. "You sure?" Asia says hesitantly.
"Yeah it'll be fun, trust me ma" fanum says reassuring her.

"Okay sure why not" Asia said. They then started walking to the car together.

Before opening the door Kai saw the two and asked "where y'all going?"

"Onna date" Fanum said laughing. Kai then dabbed Fanum up.

The two then head to the car. Fanum opens the door for Asia before getting in.
"Thank you" she said before getting in.

Before taking off Asia's phone blew up with messages from TikTok and instagram. She instantly checked her socials.

"Whoahhh" she said in disbelief. "What happened ma?" Fanum asks while concern fills his voice.

"Followers.. lots of them." She said as she began to smile and showed him. "This cannot be real oh my gosh what the fuckkk." Asia added.

She then checked her notifications and noticed she was getting tagged in one edit a lot. It was her and Fanum getting edited to the sound adorn by Miguel.