New responsibilities.

Agent then walks out the room. Asia just zoned out for a minute. A few moments later she slowly starts to have the most devious smile on her face.

"Ohhhh yeahhh" she said while rubbing her hands together and walking behind the door.

A second later agent walks in and set the food down. "Yo chat where di-" "AHH" Asia scream interrupting agent.

Agent then fell to the ground. "EARTHQUAKE GET DOWN GET DOWN" Asia yelled while getting into the tornado position.

"What the fuck bro" agent said face palming. "Don't make me send you to the man upstairs."

"Come do it then punk pussy ass nigga" Asia said getting into a fighting stance.

"Wanna be like me so bad" duke said walking in. "Fuck you in here for" agent said while getting up.

"Fuck y'all niggas need ah whole gyat damn family box for?" Duke said pointing at the food.

"You right" Asia said giving him a cheese burger and fries.

Duke then left out the room, not forgetting to hit the top the top of the door as he went.

"Alright let's dig in" Asia said while rubbing her hands together and sitting down.

Asia then grabs 2 Big Macs and some fries.

"Alright you can have the rest" Asia said opening the Big Mac box.

"Nigga fuck you mean the rest?? You eating for a family of 3" agent said side eyeing her.

"No..?" Asia said itching her head.

"A Big Mac is for a person and you have 2 of those and some fries which is a meal for a lil ass kid" agent said

"Okay first of all I'd never have kids and two.. yo math all the way off the fuck" Asia said laughing.

"What ever let's just start the QnA"

"What's your hobby"

"Okay yall don't start with these interview ass questions" Asia said while laughing.

"My favorite hobby is anything that has to do with music and shaking ass" Asia said in response.

"Okay next question" she said as she took a bite of her food.

"Where the food at lil nigga" Fanum said busting in.

"Heyyy" Asia said dragging the y. "This shit good as fuck come take a bite" Asia said moving the Big Mac near his mouth.

And before Asia knew it the whole Big Mac was gone. "Oh hell naw fanum you know I love you but you just ate my shit in one bite" Asia said standing up.

"I want my ones" Asia said standing up. Fanum then picked her up and took her to her room while covering her eyes.

"Let me go" Asia yelled while laughing.

"Hold up ma" fanum said.

Fanum then turned her around. "Turn around when you ready ma"

"Okay but Why would you take me into my roo-" Asia stopped mid sentence.

Asia stood there in shock

Asia stood there in shock. "So will you?" Fanum said.

Asia then started screaming. When she calmed down she then answered. "YESS" she yelled while yelling.

"Here open this up" fanum Said handing her a pandora bag.

"A promise ring...? Awww" Asia said starting to cry.

Fanum wiped her tears away after helping her put in the ring

Asia then hugged him and they stayed like that for a while.

"Gimme a kiss" Asia said pulling away from the hug. "Oh hell naw" duke said walking into the room.

"1 y'all needa leave some space for Jesus and 2 Asia don't you got a stream to attend and fanum lemme talk to you for a second" duke said.

Asia then walked out the room acting like she was going back on stream but was really trying to hear the conversation.

"Fanum do you for real like my sister? She like my daughter you can't be on that hoe shit no more when you with her" duke said.

"No Bull shit bro I love her imma treat her right." Fanum said holding out his hand for a dap.

"Ain't no way he think I'm finna play my wife like that" fanum thought to himself.

Duke was hesitant at first. "Alright imma trust you bru" he said while dapping up fanum.

Asia then ran back to agent's room before they knew she was listening in.