◕ 1 ◕

In this story Avni is back to her Ananya Verma mode after faking her death as Ananya is the persona created by her for revenge and she tried to collect evidence against Vidyut, she sent Misthi to boarding school in the care of Tara-Sitara to safeguard her as her plans against Vidyut were quite risky... so no Mishti or 10 year leap, Neil has got a hint of Avni being alive, Meanwhile Avni had been working more precisely on her plan to erase those evidences of Vidyut and according to her plan and sources she came to know Vidyut had been sentenced to life imprisonment...During this she found out about her pregnancy. Whereas Neil had found that she's alive after 3 weeks...He didn't think about anything and took her back to Khanna House, His anger had no limits to see her guts to fake her death...Neil was going through a wave of different emotions seeing her alive, though the family was over the moon finding her alive and were thankful to God but somewhere he felt betrayed and not trustworthy enough too, Didn't she trust him enough? He was burning in the flames of rage. Ananya was the alter ego of Avni which she chose for revenge..by now he was sure she was hiding something, He knew they had a lot to talk.

Why Avni? He banged his hand on the door..Didn't you trust me? He questioned.. His eyes and voice reflected his rage..He looked deeply in her eyes as if trying to find his answers, he can read her like an open book..

"Mere pyaar pe bharosa nahi tha ki mai sab kuch thik kardunga? Bolo Avni! Chodne se pehle ek baar bhi tumhare peir nahi dagmagaye..ek baar bhi tumhare kadam piche nahi gaye han? Kyu kiya yeh sab...KYU!! He held her shoulders tightly and anger pulsed through his veins, but his hold instantly loosened as he looked into her eyes. No matter how much angry he is or how tough the situation is, he will never hurt her.

"Agar mujhe pata nahi chalta toh kab tak aise chup kar rehti?...Tum mujhse chipne ki lakh koshish kyu na karlo, Tum mujhse kabhi nahi chip sakti.. "

"Aisi kaunsi majboori thi tumhari jo tumne mujhe chod diya..." He roared nearing her as his anger spiked and his hands instantly cupped the back of her head as she stumbled against the wall. Even now he can't bear a scratch on her.

"NEIL!!..." She bellowed being breathless in anger too at his choice of words.

"Majboor hi toh..." She blurted out but she stopped in between when realisation hits her, leaving her sentence incomplete and she tilted her face.

"Bolo Avni... Mujhse tum waise bhi kuch nahi chipa paogi...Mai tumhari khamoshi bhi sun sakta hun.." He whispered with a evident aggression in his heavy voice leaving Avni to fight with her inner thoughts, No she can't say the truth to him right now.

"Neil it's not like that mai tumhe batane wali..."she tried to calm him, but was interrupted by him.

"No Avni it's like that only... You didn't think about me even for once? What about me, Avni? Tumhe yeh nahi pata tha mai tumhare bina nahi jee sakta...Maine khud ko kho diya tha!..." He yelled at the top of his lungs and turned away from her, withdrawing his hold as he felt losing control over himself. Even a mere thought of losing her is shaking life out of him. And this is coming out as his anger. She had never seen his this side. She was realising that his insecurities were somewhere due to her impulsivity and zid, sometimes he had to bear a lot because of it.

While she couldn't control her tears and sobbed while hugging him from behind... I'm sorry Neil she mumbled, she was feeling guilty to make him feel like that but he wanted to know about her inner turmoil which led her to take such a drastic step... Tears in her peaceful eyes summons the storm inside his heart.