◕ 10 ◕

L A S T C H A P T E R

Quick update, So this is the last update of 2023 and the last chapter of this book as well, So, Please don't forget to vote for it. There's a epilogue left. Though this book didn't get much love but whatever it got I cherish it.
Trigger Warning: A part of this chapter has mature content. Any negative comment will be deleted.
.
.
.
So our trio is on a vacation to celebrate Christmas in California. Currently they're viewing the fireworks show of Disney.

Avni was eagerly gazing the sky but Neil was lost in the innocent sparkle of her eyes, the child inside her heart makes her cuter. He fell in love with the world through her eyes. He locked his hands with her. With the lighting of each firework in the sky they renewed their vows.

1. As we hold our hands together, we give our life to each other to keep.

2. We will express our love for each other as often as we breathe each breath.

3. Together we are better, I'll catch you before you stumble.

4. We will fight and mess up with eachother but we'll resolve our problems and differences. Our love is a home and we promise to be here forever and always.

5. We will take every step together.

6. We will promise each other our deepest love.

7. We will always try to make our life more beautiful every day. We will give each other a reason to smile.

"Wifey, We didn't seal our vows..."
He whispered only one thing which was enough to heat her cheeks into a bright shade of red.

"Neil...Let's do some more sightseeing, We won't get this chance again" She tried to divert the topic. He smirks and tries to tease her.

"Who said? We'll come here again with our daughter..." He whispered in her ears making her eyes go wide and she clutched his overcoat tightly, she knows what he wants.

"Another kid...Just like you both?" She horrored, "Isn't one of you enough?..."

She lowered her lashes with a smile, His eyes held endless love for her.

In his eyes she saw herself become what she always dreamt she could be.
He grabbed her waist and said while tucking her hairs behind her ear.

"Did I ever tell you not to look at me? I love to see my reflection in your eyes...Keep looking at me."

She pressed her lips into her teeth and tilted her face because she wanted to hide her blushy cheeks. He was about to take her in a kiss when she pushed him away with a smile and ran away from there. Her mischief was very much liked by him so he started chasing her.

While running snowfall started, she smiles seeing the soft white snow, the smile on her face continued to extend as Neil tried to find her. She's a baby herself to be even mother of their son.

"Avnii..."

She throws a snowball at him to tease him and starts running again to save herself from him, but this time her laughter resonates there. For a moment, he stops and just listens to her laughter, which he can hear even in much noise of the crowd. The truth is he can catch her in a few minutes but just to hear her sweet voice he isn't catching her intentionally.

Soon he captures her in his arms and twirls her around and their sweet laughter echoes around, and now she's caged between his arms in a corner. He smirked, How the hell does he move this fast? She thought.