◕ 7 ◕

This update is full of AvNeil's pregnancy drabbles... Before starting Press the STAR ICON.

The doctor applied the gel on Avni's belly while moving around the wand and pushing random buttons on the keyboard, a blurry image appeared on the screen...Neil locked his hands tightly with her and brought her hand to his lips, placing a soft kiss on her knuckles. This sheer happiness of getting to step into parenthood was so instilled in them.

All of a sudden a loud heavy heartbeat rang through all medical instruments and her heart.

"And there's the heartbeat" The doctor said politely.

"It's so loud.." They both whispered together, completely enchanted by the beat that touched their soul.

"It's a very healthy baby, I'll just get the video and photos.." She said while quickly updating Neil that things were much better with Avni's health.

Avni traced her fingers on the pics with a beautiful smile adoring her face. A child and mother's connection begins the day the child is conceived but Neil could challengingly compete with Avni where this overwhelming feeling he felt because his mind thinks about the baby 24*7

"How exciting was that! We got to see our baby.." He said, turning the steering wheel to the left to which she nodded.

Avni came out of her trance and looked outside..And her lips curved into a joyous smile seeing the beach. Neil sometimes plans surprises and dates for his moody wife to make her happy.

She bent to untie the lace of her shoes and ran bare foot on the sand along the shore. The breeze played with her long silky hair giving it the same rhythm as the cool wind.

Their hearts thumped in unison as Neil stopped where the waves touched their feet and they raced faster and faster by each second. She got very excited when the waves touched her. At the back of his mind, he knew it's their little one which is making her feel a wave of feelings.

She stopped near the shore and tossed a coin into the sea to make a wish, Neil wrapped his hands on her waist from behind and lifted her in the air and twirled her around to just earn her sweet giggles.

He held her firmly from her waist and landed her on the sand. He pulled her close and they jumped and tapped their feet in the waves, laughing and enjoying the moment.

And then they started their water fight in the waves by splashing water on eachother.

Then they sat there and wrote their names on the shore, Neil and Avni.

The day was dissolving into a dreamy evening and there was a pastel wash over the canvas of sky. And then they traced back the memories of their first meet.

The waves were crawling gently to the shore and it gently drenched their names leaving behind the faint, indistinct imprints of their names, Ne Av

Avni got into a deep thought and smiled while Neil was sitting behind her by taking her in his arms, playing with her hair by entwining his finger around her curls. But suddenly she turns in his arms.

"Neil.." She calls him, to which he hums

"Have you thought of any name?.."

"We'll name our baby as you wish..Did you think of any?.." He replied, placing a soft kiss on her crown knowing what significance a 'name' holds for her. He wants her to have the first right on their kid, even if he knows that parenting is an equal partnership but still he wants his child to respect Avni more than him.