◕ 5 ◕

Hi everyone! So as you can see, The cover of this book is changed. Before starting, press the star icon, it will motivate the author to write further.

They were driving through the scenic misty autumn forest near Melbourne, preparing the perfect playlist, loading the car with snacks and playing countless rounds of eye spy.

Suddenly her sight fell on the back seat. A little bouquet of orchids was placed there, she looked at him and took them from there as Neil gestured it towards her.

"For you!" He smiled, and she lifts them to her nose with rosy cheeks to inhale the sweet scent.

"Where are we going?" She questioned

"It's for you to find out.." He replied, turning the steering wheel to the left.

Avni became conscious listening to this because last time he said this, they ended up trying something she didn't expect.

"Neil, I'm not going to do anything from your bucket list..I don't know what other horrifying adventures you wanna try."

"I'll always take you with me for parasailing now.." He said teasingly.

"You're teasing me.." she said with a bit of anger, He nodded his head in no and smiled, biting his lips. He wants to laugh at her words but he doesn't want to ruin her mood.

Soon they reached there, and walked forward.

"It's not very secret anymore, as you can see it's a waterfall." He chuckled softly, and her eyes got fixed on the water.

"Remove your footwear." He said and she took off her shoes and left his hand. She got very excited and smiled widely. She takes the first step in the clear stream of water on the gravel beneath her. He smiles seeing her excitement. Her focus is on the goldfishes in the stream. She goes near the fall and places her hand under the shower of cold water fall.

He seems to have lost his senses seeing her like this. He quickly took out his phone and began clicking her photos without her knowledge.
Her eyes go to Neil who is standing away and looking at her with his hands in his pockets.

"How is my surprise?"

"It's amazing but...How do you know?..." She asked, because she likes waterfalls a lot but she doesn't know how he got to know about this.

"Magic.." He said, The corner of her lips twitched up even more as she heard him.

"I understand you well enough to know how you came to know about it.."

"Acha..then prove it.. that you understand me" He said, stepping down in the waterfall and grabbing her hand and yanking her towards himself in such a way that their lips were inches apart. But a mischievous smile glistened on her face.

"Well I'm saying it.." she said while pushing him, but he still had a grip on her.

"Don't try to take advantage of my goodness, Wifey...Don't even think of running away from me.."

"What will you do if I run away Officer Khanna?"

"I would find you no matter what...My arms will be your last destination" He says this while pulling her closer and tucking her baby hairs behind.

As soon as she heard this, her cheeks turned into a light shade of pink, due to which Neil starts looking at her carefully. To avoid looking at him, Avni starts looking here and there as if she's searching for something, so that he doesn't look at her, but his intense gaze is only making her heartbeat fasten, so she splashed some water on him to divert his attention. He closed his eyes as she does that and leaves her but a smile lit on his face seeing her antics.