◕ 2 ◕

BEFORE YOU START READING PRESS THE STAR ICON. Share your thoughts.

____________________________

It's been a few days since she returned. Everyone tries to elate her up as they have noticed how lost she was after Neela maa's death, the emptiness inside her. And Avni also try to come out of her dark shell as she has felt how much worried everyone is for her. Seeing this much concern and affection she feels very emotional but she doesn't want to bother anyone of them, so she tries to hide her grief behind her smile and try to act normal. So to lift her mood Neil had planned a day out with Avni. Now he wants to live in the present and find eternity in each moment with her, He wants to close the gaps of her heart .

He gazed outside the window and loved the weather, a great amount of space and freedom to get out, white clouds were scudding across the blue sky.

"How about we go for a ride? " He asked.
She agreed without any questions.

Avni just put jeans, boots and a white off shoulder top on, more like her earlier Ananya days look, the one who caught Neil's attention, the one he was attracted to from their first meet. While Neil was in a white t-shirt and black jacket, He was checking her out, she looked like an angel in white. Her coral black curls crashed over her shoulders hiding her glossy white skin, giving her a rebellious look. He pulled her close by waist and said. "You look bewitching!."

He came done and searched for the keys. She had a helmet in her hand and she showed him the keys in her hand in front of his face and before he could snatch it she took it away.

"Tum chalana chahti ho?" Neil asked quite shocked and dispiriting as he had planned for a romantic bike ride but seems like it's going to be an adventurous ride.

"Chaabi mere paas hai toh yes you can have a ride Mr Khanna..." She said with a playful smile and was about to sit on the bike anxious like a kid in the candy store..but she stopped when he said.

" I'm nervous.. you're pregnant, you can ride it any other day Avni " He said, putting in front his fears.

"Don't be I'm safe with you, Tum ho na mera khayal rakhne ke liye.. put this on"

She said and handed him his helmet. While he felt glad that she felt safe and protected with him but now he won't melt for her words, his protective side took over him and he instantly said to her " No, And don't even try to argue warna me mom ko bol dunga "... While they argued for a few minutes.

"Acha yaha se kuch minutes tak ka rasta toh khaali hai, uske baad tum poori shaam ride karlena, I won't complain at all" Avni pleaded him with her innocent eyes and he gave in.

" Ok, But don't back on your words "

He said and put his helmet on. He made sure it was on her properly too and they rode away. She was an amazing bike rider who was equally curious, patient and calm at the same time. She had changed the gears and she looked like an experienced rider, while Neil was quite amused to see this new side of her and he complimented her skills while she talked about her old time college days when she learnt it. As she rode on the deserted road her soft curly locks flew past his face, his heart went still with the movement of her hair and he closed his eyes inhaling in her lavender fragrance. And as she promised, she stopped after a few minutes and they stood near an ice cream parlour.

" You know I get the feeling that you love this bike more than your husband. I feel some type of way " He said kissing just below her ear making her giggle because it tickled her.

"No it's not like that.." she rolled her eyes

"Acha, Now get me, my ice cream.." she whined

"Which flavour, Do you want madam?" He asked