◕ 6 ◕

A particular ray hits his eye, His arms still protectively circling around her.. Avni squirms in her sleep and settles into her favourite spot. Burying her face deep in the neck of her husband.

Neil removed the locks of her hair behind to take a look at his wife's peaceful sleeping face. Looking at her face anyone could tell that she was thoroughly ravished.

He softly carressed her hair on the top of her head and his lips curves a little upward into a faint smile, feeling her breathing in his neck as if finally he's living his dream.
She stirred to the bright sun rays hitting her eyes...He quickly closed his eyes pretending to be asleep, because he didn't want to miss her reaction.

She rubbed her sleepy eyes just to find him spooning her more towards himself...Her lips fluttered into a shy smile getting the flashes of last night.

She couldn't help but gaze at him, His brunette hair was now all ruffled which would be normally combed in a perfect sleek..She took this moment to admire him..

She caresses his beard and then up and down his face, She traced every feature to her memory.. And some thought popped in her mind..to give him a kiss, she knows that he is hers and she could have him in all her ways but she preferred to keep all her love for him hidden inside herself... She lacked such courage to do those things when he is awake.

She took a deep breath and gathered all the confidence in herself. She extended her neck and tilted her head upwards unknown to the fact that he was already awake...she did this very slowly not to wake him, otherwise it would end up as her lifetime embarrassment! She gently pressed her lips on his cheek, and then he pulled her closer to his chest, his grip tightened on her waist.

"Good morning, Wifey..." He murmured incoherently in his husky voice.

She widened her eyes as he did that, her heart was pounding in her ribcage, seeing the mischievous glint in his eyes. She quickly tried to withdraw herself.

"Stay close to me...Iss lamhe ko mujhe jeene do"

"Tum Natak Kar Rahe the? Tum kab se jaag rahe ho.."

"Since the time you were busy admiring me.."

"Tum kitne bure ho...You were awake till now and enjoying everything..I hate you!" she said pushing him away.

"Yeah I saw now, how much you hate me.."
He said with a mischievous glint in his eyes, referring to the kiss which she gave.

She felt a sudden rush of heat to her cheeks and her cheeks hued into a light shade of red hearing him and she started beating his arm away with her fist. But he wants to tease her more so he says,

"You weren't blushing like this last night, Wifeyy"

"Neiill!... I'm not blushing!" She said in an alerting tone.

"Accha.. Should we do something like that again?" He whispered.

"Give a break to your single track mind...And stop talking about yesterday.." She said looking down, as his mischievous gaze was giving her butterflies.

"Why...Waise can't we really talk about anything that happened yesterday?"

He said in her ear bending a little and she shook her head in no as she understood which 'anything' he was insinuating..

"Nothing?" He asked again and she slowly shook her head hiding her face in his chest.

A gush of soft vibration soared through her warm body as he nuzzled into her, Squeezing her more into his manly frame. He could no longer keep admiring her sanely as her breathing quickened at his unintentional acts.