E P I L O G U E

So here is the last and final update of this book...I've never asked for any target to complete...The votes are your love!

Thank you readers for bearing with my slower updates too! ❤️
I hope you all will enjoy it. Do drop your views about this book in the comment section.
.
.
.
Neil was passing by the corridor but he stopped by Neav's room hearing Avni's laughter. He hides behind the door and peeps in, eavesdropping on their talks. Neav always talks with his parents after studying and today their topic of discussion is Neil as he wasn't home.

"Mumma, now it's your turn...Act like Papa"

"No...You should sleep"

"Mumma please..." He started constantly forcing her, Neil mentally smiled seeing her condition.

"Fine.." Neil raises his one eyebrow and looks at her. He quickly brings Neil's black shirt from the cupboard as he has some twinning outfits with his dad.

Avni wears his shirt, Neil grits his jaw in some sexual tension and gulps a lump but his throat has turned dry by seeing her in his shirt, he smiles when they start acting trying to brush off his thoughts, Avni takes a file and Neav tries to act like her, She raises her eyes and starts looking at him through the corner of her eyes and a slight sly smile starts forming on her face as if she's planning to tease him but she maintains a hard expression hiding the smile on her face just like her husband.

Neil looks at how skillfully she's acting like him, As he often stalks her without her knowledge.

Neav turns and looks at her, She immediately shifts her eyes on the file as if doing something important. The way she's acting it's clear that she has noticed him very well. Atlast, Avni hides her face behind the file and both of them start laughing out loud, her cheeks have turned pink just by thinking about him.

_________

She's standing in aisle of the window and listening to the soothing sound of wind chimes. She's waiting for him because she's unaware of the fact that he's already back as he was busy on a case from the past week which required him to move out of Mumbai to trace a drug dealer, so he used to return late at night.

Her lips curled into a smile with the sound of wind chimes, she suddenly starts feeling strange and her heart starts beating fast.

Then she felt his rock hard body pressed against her back. Closing her eyes, She could feel his all five fingers pressing into her bare waist...Her toes curled as he nuzzled in and his lips brushed her neck. He closed his eyes, inhaling her scent and moving down to her jaw, his lips brushed against her cheek. She is his personal heaven.

She rested her head on his shoulder as he leaned in..Neil grabbed her well from behind. She smiles and says

"Neil, Mujhe tumse baat karni hai..."

"Abhi toh mujhe tumhari acting dekhni hai...Let me know how well you've noticed me"

Her eyes widened, she pressed her lips between her teeth as she knew that he had caught her and now he would not leave her so she turned around in his arms and warned him but Neil quickly caged her between his arms.

"Neil just stay away.."

"Aah hann wifey..." Neil says, opening the first two buttons of his uniform coming deadly close to her.

"It was just a joke...Neilu please leave me nah.." She said, wriggling to get out of his grip, but he spanked her to quieten her, she jumped a little and he caught her from her waist as he's in no mood to leave her today, he dipped his face in her neck and bit her sweet spot, carressing her curves.