◕ 9 ◕

BEFORE STARTING THIS CHAPTER

Quickly vote for it right now, Votes are still less if compared to the views. Initially I didn't see it as a problem but now I really feel this book doesn't deserve such a below par response. Views define the efforts put are worthy or not, THIS BOOK IS ALREADY ON THE VERGE OF ITS END.

This chapter is consists of trio scenes as some of you asked for it.

Their room was smelling like baby powder from every corner, but it seemed like it was their favourite scent nowadays.

And the next favourite thing in their routine is giving bath to their baby boy, which was more enjoyed by Avni and dreaded by Neil, as his son would splash half of the water from the tub on him, which would give him flashbacks of how Avni poured jug of water on him.

"So ja little don...Papa ko bhi sona hai" Neil said very calmly, But as if Neav wants to tease his dad so he nodded his head in a cute no with an *evil cackle* hiding his face in Avni's neck as if he wants to disregard Neil. All of sudden, she burst into laughter, her son has the same mischievous smile which Neil has while teasing her.

"He is faking it, See he doesn't even have tears in his eyes."

Neil said while narrowing his eyes examining the mischievous smile on Neav's face.

"You little sneak.." He said tickling him just to earn a barrel of laughter in a baby-ish squeal. Soon he was lulled to sleep by her sweet cooing, and was placed in his crib with a soft kiss on his chubby cheeks.

Avni looks at Neil who's still quite busy on his laptop with his ever charming smile on his face. They've started doing much of the things together like having dinner, waiting for eachother in night, morning cuddles etc, which brings them closer. It's more than a mere intimacy to them.

"How long is it going to take Neil?..."

"Please Avii just a few more minutes, its important, You know that we've a busy schedule nowadays...I've to do this now only.."

"I know...I'll wait" She couldn't say anything else as he grabbed her hips and yanked her on his lap by pulling her, making her sit there by placing her legs on either side due to which she started looking at him and felt the warmth of his arms. He tucks her hair behind her ear and says very lovingly while caressing her cheek.

"You should sleep now, Wifey..." He told her as it was already very late and it isn't good for her to stay awake for this long as he knows that she will wait for him.

She smiles and wraps her arms around his neck, hiding her face in his chest, she buries herself deeper into his hard chest and he does his work. The warmth that seeped into her skin through his embrace was something she never wants to forget, she couldn't help sleeping.

Neil just smiled at her antics, this was his favourite hobby at night, they've made a rule to retire to the bed together.
It is a comforting message to him that she's in his arms, that they're warm and protected. It brings him a whole new level of comfort that not even lovemaking can bring. Avni snuggled her face into his chest and closed her eyes feeling his heartbeat while Neil was playing with her fingers lost in her warmth and sweet fragrance.

After some time when his work was done, he closed the laptop and started adoring her while stroking her hair. She looked more beautiful after giving birth to their baby, the radiant post-pregnancy glow on her face which made her look like an adorable baby herself.

He felt deeper love and admiration for her body with every passing day erasing every bit of her insecurity as it reminds him of the fact its where their baby grew, it comforted their child, made a life-apparently his lifeline.