025 | WHAT SHE WANTS

A/N: Sorry guys accidentally wrote a mistake, back in a chapter and fixed it.

"There are no secrets that time
does not reveal."

~ Jean Racine

Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five

It's been five days since Davina received that message from Elio and she still hadn't responded nor did she want to. Davina was getting to the point of where she was getting annoyed with him, though she hadn't heard from him since that night at the dinner party he and Petra held all those months ago— just the thought of Elio irritated her down to the bone and she wanted to rip her hair and scream.

It annoyed Davina that Elio had the audacity to message her about her moving regardless if he kept it short and simple by just saying, 'You moved?' . Davina had asked him to stay away from her and her children but he couldn't even do that and she hadn't even given birth yet!

She could be an idiot for not answering his text and seeing what he wants because he could be trying to step up his game and try and be the support that Davina had ask for in the beginning but she didn't want to give him any time of day when he didn't deserve it.

Davina had asked for his support in the beginning and once again when he cornered her in the bathroom at his dinner party, she was only five weeks pregnant at that time and was currently twenty-three weeks pregnant why did he wait those eighteen to reach out or decide he finally wanted to support her?

Davina wasn't going to let him if that's what he wanted she had to do it alone for this long and she can do it for the rest of her life they didn't need Elio in their lives not when he was more bipolar than the weather in Colorado she had a little bit more self respect than she led on and she wasn't going to let him come back just because he felt like he wanted to— if that was even why he had messaged her in the first place she didn't know she didn't bother responding to find out why he even cared if she moved.

Davina hadn't told Maria nor Amelia about receiving a message from Elio but she did reach out to Alice to see if she had gotten a surprise visit from him which she said she hadn't but she would keep an eye out for him and his wife which Davina gratefully appreciated she didn't need Petra going all barracuda on her because Elio had reached out.

"I think we should go with a fall themed baby shower since she's due in October and have it decked out with pumpkins and have the colors be like orange, tan, and white and we could have a sign that says little pumpkins!" Amelia exclaimed jumping up and down in her seat, a smile on her face as she wrote down 'Autumn themed shower' in her notebook.