✓Bloody man at his door✓

Entering into his apartment home he was greeted by an unimpressive sight really. Before him, undressed without any dignity, was his soon to be ex boyfriend. Wrapped in his arms was some chick that was the least of his worries.

Blankly staring at the two in their faces, his eyes drew down to the clothes on his floor then up at them with disgust.

"Babe-"

He raised his hand. "Stop."

The so called boyfriend released himself from the girl's latches. "Babe please listen-"

"Shut..the fuck up let me process what is happening before I open my mouth." He said once again and using his hand to massage his temple.

"I've had a long day. Truly I have. So unless you pick up allll your shit from off my floors, dress and look human when I open my eyes then can we talk."

The girl tsked.

"I know that side chick didn't squawk. Salvatore, if you don't hush her up I'll permanently keep her quiet."

The man looks to the girl as he battles to get dressed. "Will you stop it and dress?"

"Why?? I thought this was your place?"

"Ha! His place? Hunny his place was a cardboard box." Putting down his bags in a little spot did he fold his arms and calmly stood there with his eyes still closed. "Are you dressed?"

"Baby can we please talk-"

"Listen. Are you finished dressed?" He asked sternly, not having the mental compassion to even deal or listen to the sob story.

"Yes."

"Ugh why are you listening to him? Can't believe your listening to this dressed up wannbe woman fag."

"..." His head turned to the direction his ex stood.

"Will you stop it! Babe you can open your eyes!"

His eyes finally opened and he looks at them. "Hm good."

"Emiliano, baby you believe me when I say it was a mistake? She forced herself on me-"

"Forced!?-"

"Oi save the sob story." Emiliano walked over to the ex. "Oh you poor baby.. probably was so scared.."

The ex felt the slightly smaller male's nails graze his cheek and he closed his eyes. "I'm sorry.."

"Mhm I know.." He nods. "Can I get your hand baby..?~"

He gladly gave his hand. Emiliano starts to unbuckled the flex diamond crested watch on his wrist. With it now in his hand he starts to take off all the rings on his fingers.

"What are you doing-Hey!"

"What? I'm taking all my shit back. You know the things my money bought?" His voice became loud. All the calm and unbothered demeanor was leaking off.

"You can't-Emiliano please I need the money!"

"And I don't give a fuck." Emiliano snatched the necklace from off the man's neck. "Oh and all the stuff in that closet will be sold."

"But those are mines!"

"Oh and the bag you bought your little side hussle I'm taking it to." Emiliano goes to the couch and took the purse.

"Hey that's mine!-" she goes up to his face. Emiliano didn't back down. Born and raised in a spanish household, being stared down was nothing.

"If you don't remove your presents from me I will call the police."