✓His Secretary✓

It's been a few days since the incident and sudden promotion happened to Emiliano. Speaking of which, his money kept flowing like a waterfall and that ment upgrades.

While he adored his shopping money and fashion money, he's had problems back at the work place. Mainly his boss and jealous coworkers but mostly the boss.

His CEO, who's name he learned from a document he was filling for a client was Mr. Armando Ro Fernandez. He's also heard alot from the works that he is a cold man with a heart of additional ice. His demeanor was scary and intimidating.

Emiliano wanted to admit that he had some times he'll get pissed but it surprisingly wasn't directed to him. But the scary parts and heart of ice was a bit of a ice cracker. He pouted! He's seen it! That bulky man of muscle and just being down right fine, was pouting like a baby.

Really they had that part backwards or is that he was the only one go see it...oh what he would give for everyone to know that man pouts.

Anyways, Emiliano was busy at his desk. It was placed before the doors of the CEO's office and near the elevator.

As he printed the calendar and rescheduled some meetings for the Lord CEO in there, the elevator dinged, giving him a two seconds to glance from his work.

A tall red colored hair male came out. With shoulder length hair and an Asian face, he entered into the lobby dressed in a casual but classy red button shirt that tucked in white pants. The shirt practically showed most of his chest and he walked with a lean. Like one gangster if he's being honest.

He walked over to him. "Yo."

"How may I help you good sir in red?" He asked forcing on a joyful tone.

"Mn, where is your boss? Is he here?"

"Let me call." He dialed the number.

"What?"

"You have a visitor."

"Name?"

Emiliano pulls the phone from where his lips was located. "Name?"

"Just said it's Vito."

"Vito." He relayed in the phone.

"Let him in."

Emiliano hangs up. "Have fun." He gestured to the door lazily.

The man left without another word and push open the door.

'Gun welding CEO and a gangster walking mofo. At this point I'm not surprised.'

~~~~~~~
[Time later]
~~~~~~~

"Hm~Suavemente, bésame~" Emiliano couldn't help but put on some music to distract himself from the boring sitting and typing shit going on in this quiet place.

After all he is alone and his hips needed a moment to release into it's swaying beat.

As he jammed into the music he hasn't noticed a person strolling into the lobby and to his desk. It all came to an unfortunate end when his music dance party was cut short.

"Oi." The person called. Emiliano glanced up to see that same guy that's been glaring him down since he lost his position. Dark silver hair, half lid purple eyes and a face that ached with jealously.

Something was browsing in his mind and he couldn't wait to hear it.

"Need something?" He asked, placing on his face smile.

"Drop the act. I'm telling you this once.." He dropped the stack of paper down on his desk roughly. "Armando is mines.. don't think because you moved up will you ever have the relationship we have.." He whispered between his gritted teeth.