✓Navarro Diazo Fernandez✓

One more chapter to go~

Enjoy~🍼🧸

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emiliano was rushed to the nearest hospital, his mother going mad with the nurse to get a room state and attend to her son before she goes batcrazy.

His father took his mother to the side, Armando now by his side as he was escorted to a room, about to bring life into this crazy world.

~~~~~~~~
[Three hours Later]
~~~~~~~~

Emiliano stirred awake, the room cold and his body weak, tired and sore. He groaned softly, looking for something within the room.

His plead was answered cause next to where he rested layed a familiar body, standing and pacing slowly.

His blurred sight cleared enough to see,

"Armando..?"

The large figure stops his movement and turned to look at him. Emiliano blinked, trying to move a bit but giving up his futile effort.

"Ah rest." The husky familiar voice said, making their way to his side.

Emiliano looks to him, a little figure extra resting against the middle of Armando's chest. Little feet balled up, Armando's palm helding the little figure.

Emiliano's vision cleared fully. "Is that..?"

Armando hums, hand pressed to the back of the newborn's head as he slept comfortably.

"I passed out didn't I?.."

"You were awake just not so much..in there." He replied, looking to him with a reasonable smile.

Emiliano grumbled looking away for a second before looking back up to him and seeing a white patch to his cheek.

"Why is there a bandage on your face?"

Armando looks to him. "Bandage?-Oh."

Emiliano glared at the bandage then Armando who got quiet. "Who?"

"The Boss. It's fine."

"To hell with that. Is he dead?.."

"I shot him. He's dead."

Emiliano hums, looked him up and down and left it at that. "Good."

Armando shakes his head and chuckled. "Care to hold him now that your awake, Amore?"

Emiliano nods, fixing himself in bed and letting Armando hand him his baby.

Now cradled in his arms, soft coos coming from his black silky curly haired baby boy. But like wait, he looks just like him. Chubby round cheeks and soft skin.

Emiliano giggled at the sight of him, his thumb rubbing that baby fat.

"What's funny?" Armando asked, taking his seat on a chair.

"I have a little mini version of me~" He boasted, joy lighting up his whole body.

Armando snuffed a chuckle, a smile on his face. "Is that so?"

"You don't see it? Look at him." He moved him gently to not russle him to much to wake. "Look at that face and look at mines."

Armando admired his lover, his smile as he showed off their son's look alike looks to him.

Emiliano looks to him, a perplexed reaction on his face on why the fuck he was looking at him.

"What's with that look Armando?"

Armando shakes his head. "Nothing Amore, just admiringly the twin versions, one in particular catching my attention."

Emiliano sat right, patting his son onto his pampered butt, eyes never leaving Armando's as his face heated.