✓Meeting the Family✓

The party went well, Emiliano was gifted many gifts more being for the baby than him. He wouldn't complian about it since he didn't mind.

On other note, that night the party was over and everyone retreated to their own quarters. Emiliano finally got his rest but something bothered him.

Armando took note since the party. He seemed out of it and since he wanted to see his smile and the problem he rose from whatever tired behavior and gave his undivided attention.

"Darling?"

Emiliano hums, his food placed on his stomach as he ate in peace.

"You seem bothered. What your thinking?"

Emiliano looks at him. "What you mean?"

"I can read your facial expressions."

He was unimpressed. "Want a prize?"

Armando rolled his eyes. He moved closer, taking Emiliano's food and setting it to the side.

"Amore mio, what bothers you?"

"Can't you at least wait till I was done?-"

"No." He smiled, massaging his lover's thighs in palms. "Speak, I'm listening."

Emiliano sighs, though frowning he answered. "It's..that cake has been bugging me."

"How?"

"..It reminded me of home..my childhood..My parents. I miss them you know? And I haven't even told my mother I'm even having a child or that I'm seeing someone. And you've probably told your family-"

"My father doesn't know. Neither am I in a rush to tell him." Armando responded without thinking.

Emiliano looks to him and noticed the change in his face. It became dark and serious when it came to talking about his father. Armando haven't ever talked about his father. One thing he knew from the how much months of being together is that he is infact a first son of a single dad. But it seemed deeper now that he noticed more.

"You haven't?"

"No."

Emiliano hums. "So I'm not alone in this.."

Armando didn't respond. The quietness soon took over before Armando spoke up.

"You want to tell your parents don't you?"

Emiliano looks to him. "I do. I mean they didn't know..I was thrown something that family members are also supposed to join.. It's all been a mess.."

Armando kept silent. He was missing familiar people. This hurt him. He's been keeping him here, unfamiliar with his surroundings, unfamiliar places and here he was pregnant in a home most of the time alone. God he is going about this so wrong and he hated doing Emiliano like this.

Armando groaned and rubs his temple. "Darling I'm sorry for keeping you away from your family. It's my fault.."

"Wow step on the gas peddle, what are you apologizing for? I have their number." Emiliano rose up and held Armando's arm. "You have gotten softer. It's very cute but your melting on me here."

Armando scoffs a chuckle. "Why didn't you book for a stand up show instead?"

"Ha. I'm serious jackass." He lashed his bicep.

Armando rubbed the hit spot. "I get it. But I want to make up for it."

"A dinner."

"..." Armando blinked, confused so he replied with a, "What?"

"A dinner. Let's invite our families to a dinner. Have them together, be part of their grandson's life at least."

"..." Armando grumbled under this breath.