✓Well Shit✓

Armando exit out the car, glancing up at the large building before him. Vernor, Vito and Gaetano by his side.

"He's there."

Armando nods his head and walked into the building. Upon entering he was met with the one he came to see. An American Man, well defined looks and littered with tattoos.

"Armando welcome." He said in his clea accent, a smile etched into his lips.

"Logan." He acknowledged back, taking his seat.

"I heard there is a problem."

"Mn."

"First the those pirates now it's that old Mafia gang that everyone thought was gone."

Armando tsked. "I want them dead. I want no member alive."

Logan leaned forward, using his hand as a support. "And I completely agree. My question is why all of a sudden?"

"Their after someone very important to me." Armando admitted, glancing to the other seriously.

Logan rose an eyebrow. "Important? A lover?"

"Not the talk. I need that Cross Mafia down into the dirt. I have enough to deal with." He cuts off.

Logan raised his hands up. "You know we don't just do things here."

Armando snapped his finger, Vernor coming over with a black briefcase and setting it on the table separating the two Mafia Bosses.

Logan checked into the case and smiled. "We have a deal then."

~~~~~~~
[Back at the Villa]

"You have to eat something. You haven't touched anything since we got back." Lyn fretted on.

"I'm not hungry. Back up." He fretted back, pushing Lyn away from.

Angel sighs. "Anyone want a bar?"

"Give."

"Are you serious?"

Emiliano stuck his tongue out at him. "Your not my ma."

"Congratulations I don't want to be."

Emiliano rolled his eyes and takes the KitKat bar.

"Still feeling sick?"

Emiliano shakes his head. "Probably something in the food or something. Nothing more, nothing less." He shrugs, continue to eat.

"Once your not sick then I'm peachy."

Lyn rolled his eyes. "Your never bothered."

"Shut."

"Ha no."

~~~

That same day, the boys were back and Emiliano couldn't be happier. Unfortunately the unnerving feeling didn't subside.

Armando even thought something was up with Emiliano. His appetite was all over the place. One minute he's a foodie, next minute he's not feeling to eat.

Emiliano felt something was wrong and he didn't want to say to Armando for his sake.

~~~~

Emiliano went into the training area where he finds Angel marking her shooting practice on some dummies. She was damn good at it but he didn't have time to mesmerize about her gun skills.

"Angel!"

Angel looks over, pulling off the ear piece. "Hey bae, what's up?"

"A mess." He answered, arms folded.