✓Down and Dirty✓

~Warning~
Dirty talking, cursing, rough tango(if you know what I mean🤫)

If your 13 and under, don't read. If you just don't care read at your own risk~

Enjoy~😉

~~~~~~~~~

The whole drive back felt like a year. Armando was only trying to drive but Emiliano was rather handy with him.

Emiliano would suck and lick at his neck, unbuttoning his shirt by two buttons and dig his hand to touch that rough muscular body.

"Emiliano." The man gritted in-between his teeth, as Emiliano kept sucking and bitting his showing neck.

"Hm~?"

"Can't you wait?"

Emiliano smirked and brought his face close. "No~ You just focus on driving. I'll keep myself busy."

Armando grunted, feeling Emiliano's hand all over his chest. He held his neck in place as he left a few hickeys onto his neck. He really was a tempting brat.

Emiliano was all on aroused. He felt like that wine was kicking in. He didn't want to let him go.

Emiliano would caress all where he could reach, not touching the places that were supposed to be touched.

Finally they arrived but not at Armando place. "My place?"

"Closer. Now get out." Armando got out the car without a second thought in mind. Emiliano watched as he came to his side, him biting on his lips in anticipation.

His door opened and Emiliano could see the lust in his eyes. "Looking so mad~"

Armando grabs Emiliano by the hand and gripped his waist. This lips entertwined, lips smacking together and tongues lapping at each others.

Emiliano would moan and grab onto Armando like he depended on him. "Mph, inside." He hastily said as Armando attacked his neck and pulse point.

Armando complied. "Keys."

Emiliano grabs it and they headed up to his apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door opened and the two were on each other again. Their lips never stopped touching, never stopped tasting. Their hands roamed the other, hurry to get these clothes off their over heating body.

They didn't care where they ended up. Their clothes just kept falling off. Emiliano's leg hits the back of the chair, their breaths finally catching.

Emiliano lustfully watched as Armando unbuckle his belt. Armando pushed him onto the couch and followed after.

"Your so sexy.." He began. "Yet such a fucking tease."

Emiliano smiled and watched up. "It's hard to keep compossr hm?"

"You should shut up." He grumbled in his throat.

Emiliano let's him open his legs wide but his eyes widened when his panty was pulled. He lifted up. "Wait!"

Armando stopped. "..."

"I.." Emiliano looked to Armando as Armando's eyes was down, looking, staring..judging.

Armando felt his lip twitch. "Oh.. what's this?.."

Emiliano looks to him. "It's-I forgotten. Stop fuckin look-Ah." Emiliano breaths out a moan, his eyes widened.

Emiliano grabs Armando's hand as he flicked a lip. "Wa-wait stop it."

Armando rose and eyebrow, pushing Emiliano down onto the couch. "What are you scared about now?.."