✓Friends? or Foes?✓

How wonderful.

He may or maybe lost in this massive place called a mansion. It was large, possibly the same size or more to his parents own.

Besides that, it seemed rather quiet but not. There were guards, people walking about, a cleaners were also there.

This place was housing people. A base maybe?

He entered into some room and he stops midway when his eyes spots people. One female and male there.

'Oop wrong place-'

"Hey!"

Emiliano looks to them before he was able to pull away.

"Qué?"

The female, long wavy pink hair, sharp eyes and dressed in a fitted skirt  and top. "Hispanic?"

"No hables ingles." {Don't speak English} His finger swirled by his temple to accommodate the lie.

The two looked at each other before looking at the beautiful person.

"¿Seguro?"{Sure?}

Emiliano groaned. "Uh hi?"

The girl smirked. "I like you. What's your name?"

"Emiliano Lopez." He admitted, arms folded.

"So your the infamous guy Boss seems to have a close relationship with?"

Emiliano rose and eyebrow. "Does all of you know that?"

"Nothing here is kept a secret for long." The male said seriously, a finger stirring in his cocktail drink he has been nursing.

The girl nods her head in agreement, giving his eyes back to the new one.

"Let me introduce myself. My name's Angel Ferez."

"And nothing about her is an angel."

"Will you shut the fuck up? No one asked you."

The male rolled his eyes before he looks to Emiliano. "Name's Lyn Keeve."

"Mm so members of this lovely mafia I see?"

"Yup. Best of the best." Angel winked.

"Moving on. I have a question Emiliano."

'Here we go.'

"Hm?"

"How did you and the boss get together anyways??"

Lyn felt his eye twitch. "Bitch I was talking!"

"My god sorry?"

Emiliano just watched these two go at each other throats before they calmed down and gave their attention back to him.

"Anyways, yeah what she asked."

"Uh..his bleeding ass found himself at my door one night. Almost died trying patch him up. Found out he's my CEO at my company and I became his secretary that same day I found out."

". . ."

"Oh wow."

"Mhm."

"Oh another question!" Angel rose her hand up.

Emiliano rose and eyebrow.

"How are you able to deal with his cold hearted self? I'm surprised he hasn't ignored you or something."

"Exact question I wanted ask."

Emiliano shrugs. "I don't get the cold attitude. I mean I understand but then I don't care bout that. If he had a problem with me I'll just leave. Have nothing to do with me."

Lyn smirked. "You know what, your our friend now. You seem to be the only one to deal with him."

"Don't forget he has that attitude about him to." Angel chirped in pleasingly.

"Just an addition, your gorgeous."

"Drop dead gorgeous."

"Thanks?"

"Come come let's have a chat while the others are having a meeting."

~~~~

~Face References~

~Angel Ferez~~23~~Black American~

~Angel Ferez~
~23~
~Black American~

~Lyn Keeve~~21~~Asian & Hispanic~

~Lyn Keeve~
~21~
~Asian & Hispanic~

~~~~~~~~~
To be continued...❤️