✓Happy End✓

[Three Years Later]

~~

"Navarro Diazo Fernandez, where do you think your going?"

The little boy of fluffy black hair, jolted in surprise from his mother's voice.

"Turn around."

He was afraid to. He spent always a few more seconds contemplating his life and it's future before he turned to show the mess he made while he was painting.

Emiliano's eyes widened at the sight before him. They have a dinner to attend soon and here he is wide eyed and staring at his son as his face painted and tainted with red, blue and black paint.

His table was messed up, the floor dusted with all kinds of shit he doesn't want to get to.

Emiliano felt his vain pulse. "I'm about to whoop your ass."

Navarro shuddered in fear. "Mama! I'm sorry please no whoop me-"

"If you run it will be a time out, get your ass here now."

Armando stepped into the room, Navarro running to his leg and clinging on.

"Daddy! I'm sorry, never ment to make mess."

Armando glanced to his well dressed wife, hand to his hips and shoe in the next.

"I have someone to deal with, mind passing him over?" He smiled softly, his voice kind but his intentions, lethal.

Armando wanted to say something, about to open it till Emiliano hard glared at him. He dared this Mafia Lord to speak.

"Navarro, bud?"

"Mn?"

His eyes looks to the mess. "You either find yourself in that bathroom or you get punished by your mother. Which one?"

"Y elige sabiamente porque está pendiente."{And choice wisely cause it's pending.} Emiliano slapped the slipper onto his empty palm.

Navarro flinched. "¡Iré, iré!"{I'll go, I'll go!}

Emiliano eyed him and Navarro was off to his room, followed behind by a maiden on his way.

Emiliano sighs tiredly. "Great now this needs to clean up. We're going to be late."

Armando went to him and wrapped his arms round him. "Relax baby.. it's all going to be fine."

Emiliano grumbled, standing up as Armando kissed his neck and shoulder.

"Come come, not now." He waved off, trying to pry from strong arms.

"But your so beautiful..La mia bellissima moglie~" {My Beautiful wife~}

Emiliano blushed a light pink, his Italian understanding getting better so those words were crystal clear to his ears.

"I told you it's a gift." He whispered, head up and finger to Armando's chin.

Armando looks to him a s he walked off, hips swaying, luring him. He wants a piece of that after tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~

The Mafia family finally arrived at the owned restaurant by Armando. The family sat there waiting collected of Lyn, Vito, Vernor and his single ass, Angel Gaetone, Armando's sister, Noemi and lastly Emiliano's parents.

"Look who comes late." Angel chirped in with a smirk. "Lord Armando."

"Oh yeah give him all the respect." Emiliano tsked, ushing Navarro by hand inside.

Armando shakes his head and left time to it. "Come Navarro."

Navarro released his mother's hand and goes to his father, leaving the crazy trio to talk shit and bark at each other.