✓Intentional House Arrest✓

Continuing last time on ✓The Mafia Lord's Male Wife✓....

~Warning~

Violence, torture and 🔞

~~~~~~~~~~

The girl and her group were all rounded up, knocked out and put into a van where they will be brought before Armando on chains and brusied faces.

One thing to learn about Armando, he is a smart individual. He deals with some things and one thing he doesn't fuck with is his lover.

Vito was in charge of breaking the Cross Mafia Men, causing some pain to them while have a long conversation with the chick.

Finally, Armando came back to base, Emiliano send to the his room with Angel and Lyn tracking behind.

His love is safe, time to break a bitch and get some answers.

Hard thumps of boots stepped into the basement, a torture gambling casino in this room. More for meetings with other bosses. Into another room he finds Vito, slapping the girl hard on the face before pulling her up.

"Still want to be stubborn bitch?" He snarled in question, eyeing this check with murderous content.

She squelched up her face with pain, spitting in his face was blood.

"Does that answer?.."

Vito tapped the blood on his face and looked to her.

"Vito, enough."

Vito stepped down and walked away, grabbing a cloth given by one of the underdogs.

Armando starts to take off his coat, white shirt under if half button as he starts to roll up his sleeves.

"I heard of your stubbornness, you have some guts." He said, looking to her with no emotions. Peek of freezing and chilling down those still awake spines.

She scowled angrily. "So what?"

"Very loyal to Luca, hm?"

"He saved my life."

Armando didn't react to that at all. With that information he replied with a heartless, "I don't care for sappy stories. You and your men decided to look for my lover. I care for him more than you think and I'm very unsympathetically going to tell you, your dying." He moved closer, grabbing her hair and lifting her. "A very..slow.. antagonizing death. Is that ok?.."

A shudder rained down her entire body, fear blatant on her face with control. Armando's murderous tendencies leaking in full. A real beast as his eyes ravage any wanting to fight or be stubborn. She was at the hands of this man whether she liked it or not.

"But before that, I want the plans of Luca's. Lie and you get your lips will be stitched up."

"Ack-"

"Got it?"

"Ugh-"

Armando pressed a foot to the girl's hand, spreaded and under his boot did he put pressure. Her screams of pain filled the room.

"Answer." His venom inserted gone melted through her skin, having her scream with the actual pain about to crunch every bone in her hand.

"AH! OK OK!"

Armando took back his pressure and takes a chair to sit in front but far from her.

"Great."

She panted in defeat, resting her head on the cold concret flood, stained and tainted with the smell of blood and acids.