✓A Lord's biggest priority✓

~Warninging~
Guns, blood, violence, gang war, cursing, rough tango, begging/chanting? and a power bottom losing his power.

Enjoy~~☑️

~~~~~~~~

Armando exited a restaurant that
night. Nonchalantly he lights a cigarette. He has no guards, no protection nothing. Just him, himself and him. Draped with a black coat on his shoulders, his boots thumping the ground and crushing pebbles below, he continues this normal walk.

That is until he felt the presence of another behind him.

'On your left.'

They're here. Armando blows out his smoke and stops in his tracks. He heard a clicking behind him, a gun loaded and ready to blow.

"What a dream to have the Armando Fernandez at the front of my gun.." The man behind spoke, completely energized that he had the big beast of the Mafia world.

Armando pulls the smoke from his lips. "Are you alone?"

"My boss is the one to send me. Why?"

"So your new..how unfortunate..but you can still be useful.."

The man felt his body freeze when Armando turned his blue eyes that seemed to glow in the darkness of the night.

His entire body shivered but he didn't want to back down. "I'm not giving myself so easy to you. Now surrender or die."

Armando turned. "La tua vita ora è mia, ragazzo."{Your life is now mine, boy.}

The member of the other hand saw a gun be pulled at him and his eyes widened before he got the chance to see it fully. By then, his finger shoot the first shot, and Armando moved and shoot back.

The member dodged, managed his balance and pulled back his concentration back on his large but fast target. The Italian man was very quick on his feet, his face never changed or expressed anything. His whole persona insinuates fear and a unbreakable feeling of dread on his opponents.

He hide behind a wall, gun shoots streaming near him as he pants. He pulled his gun closer, shut his eyes and pulls away from the safety of a wall. He let's his bullets rain till it had no more.

The Mafia Lord dodged out the way, getting grazed by on his upper arm. It stung but Armando had felt worst.

The man was our of bullets and that was his plan. He left his other gun by his hip and shoot two bullets with another, catching the other by his legs.

"AHH!"

He was down, dropping his gun and reloading shells which scattered about. He became frantic. He was about to die. This isn't how it was supposed to be.

Then he saw those boots, thick and look heavy enough to break his skull open. A grip in his hair lifted him up and he wailed in pain.

Slap!

"Stai zitto." {Shut up}

The member was stunned, his face turning a bright red and stinging all over like pricks on his skin, uprising from beneath.

"Your such idiots.. thinking you can march out from your holes I once dug.." he sneered. "Tsk."

The man was thrown to the floor, the impact hard enough to knock him out.

"Portalo alla base. Mi occuperò di lui più tardi." {Get him to the base. I'll deal with him later.}

"Inteso."{Understood}

"I'll be going somewhere. Vernor keys for the truck."

Vernor, the tall man as he is but terrifyingly good at fighting and kicking ass, throw the keys to his boss.