.1

June 5th 2023
Location : Atlanta Georgia
Time : 3:00pm
POV : Yazmyn
—————————————————————————

Yazmyn's outfit for video

 i can't believe I got invited to this video for AMP, imma be straight up I ain't wanna do this but my friends told me it might be a way to meet "the one" in which I find stupid knowing I'm not going too

As I'm walking inside the building or whatever I get stopped by this big ass body guard looking mother fucker. he looked down at me and said "name please".

i looked at him and said "Yazmyn". He looked down at the list and nodded signally for me to go in. So I went inside and went where all the girls are staying at.

wow their all so pretty.

I talked to all the girls and their chill but I know I wouldn't hangout with them personally behind the screens you know I'm already comfortable with my homegirls.

as I'm waiting someone walks in the room and called my name "can we get Yazmyn please". i stood up and walked out the room and they walked me to a room where cameras were.

i walked in the front of the camera and sat down at the white table with a button in the middle.

they tell me the rules and I agreed and all, and I waited for someone to come out.

first comes out this dark skin that's kinda short. He sits down and says "wsp pretty". I awkwardly smiled back at him and said "hii".

"so what you do for a living". He asked me and I said "pause what's ur name first". He looks at me for a second and saids "kai, kai cenat". i nodded and said "okay". And with that the button was good to go to press and I quickly pressed my hand down fast and pressed it. Kai looks shocked and said "wow".

i muttered "I'm sorry". he smiles and says "no worries it's fine". And with that he walks off. A couple minutes later someone else walks in.

Wow, this man right here let me tell you, he fine.
Chris

i smiled at him as he sat down and he smiled back at me and questioned me and said "why did you skip my manz kai like that?" I looked at him and said "oh he wasn't just my type"

he nodded and said "so where you from mama". "I'm from here". he nodded and said "so what you do for a living?".

i looked at him excited and said "oh I'm a YouTuber and I'm a model". he nodded and smiled at my excitement and laughed and said "your really pretty". i smiled and said "thank you".

and with that the button went off indicating that someone can press it but neither of us wanted to press it.

Chris smiled at me and said "you trynna get out of here". i smiled and blushed and said "sure let's go". Chris smiled and looked around and stood up and grabbed my hand helping me out the seat and saying "bet we out".

and with that we left where all the cameras at and went to the chillin area that was closed off because everyone was rolling.

we opens the door and closed it and sat down right next to me and turned and looked at me and said "so what's your name mama?" I smiled at him and said "Yazmyn" He nods and says "that's pretty mama". i blushed and looked away and he grabbed my chin with his finger and said "look at me".

i looked at him and he smiled and said "that's better". i blushed and said "so what do you do?" he smiles and saids "well I'm a streamer but I also do YouTube with my friends". I nodded and said "I always wanted to be a streamer but I never got that into it".

Chris smiled at me and says "well you can be whatever you want mama, you just got to be your heart 100% in it". i nodded and said "yeah".

and with that conversation that led to more and more conversations after that.

we got to know each other more and more and I'm not complaining once. thank you to my friends.

6:00pm

it's like 6 right now and I'm already home and all, after me and Chris talked and all we gave each other our socials and numbers.

as I'm walking to my room I decided to take a shower because ion want to be dirty at all.

i take a shower and than changed into comfortable clothes.

Yazmyn's pjs

as I finished changing I walked over to my bed and laid their for a moment and went on my phone and went on shein to put shit in my cart

as I finished changing I walked over to my bed and laid their for a moment and went on my phone and went on shein to put shit in my cart. As I'm looking I get a call from no other then Chris.

Chris👀 is calling...
answer or decline

"yes Chris" I say into my phone not wanting to speak I was about to fall alssep while I was shopping. Chris laughs on the other line and says "damn mama, did I wake you or sum?" I closed my eyes and said "no I was just watching a movie what you want".

Chris says "well I wanted to know if you wanted to come to the house tmr for a party". i smiled and said "yeah I'll come". he laughs and saids "bet bet I'll pick you up". "alr what time". he pauses for a second and saids "one sec hollon".

i waited and then he came back and said "imma pick you up at 8:00pm mama". i said "alr bye Chris". he hums and says "alr bye mama goodnight".

Call ended

and with that call ending, I turned to my desk that's by my bed and plugged my phone in and placed it on the desk and then got up from my bed and turned the lights off and then walked back into my bed.

i turned to lay on my stomach and then I fall into deep sleep, slightly thanking my friends for making me meet Chris.
———————————————————————————
to be continued...
words - 1043
( authors note - 1st chapter!! y'all Chris gets me pregnant all the time🤰🏽🤰🏽🤰🏽 )