.4

June 8th 2023
Location : Atlanta Georgia
Time : 1:00pm
POV : yazmyn
—————————————————————————

"No mom you don't need to come down here and cut his dick off"

i say into the phone laughing at my moms crazy comment. my mom is fucking crazy when it comes down to hurting her children.

I quickly told my mom I had to go and I'll call her back soon and we hanged up and then I walked to my living room and stayed there not really doing nothing. till I get a knocked on my door, I opened it and see my friends Lola and Lily.

"HEYY BITCHHH" Lola screams to me and lily waves at me I smiled and let them inside and they sat down on the couch and lily said "so we want you to come get dressed wit us".

I looked confused and said "why? where are we going". Lola screams "BITCH WE GOING TO A POOL PARTY". i laughed and said "okay where". Lily saids "it's at the amp house". I shake my head fast and said "yeah no I'm out".

i can't go im trying to avoid Chris for ever. Lola looks at me and says "why?" I looked at her and said "I can't go Chris stood me up yesterday night, I can't face him". Lily smirks and says "bitch you needa show him what he is missing".

Lola agrees with her. See I love them both. Lola is the party girl who is always down to earth and loves to party and have fun. Lily is a quiet party girl, she sweet and nice to everyone, but she loves getting loose at party's and drinking. I love them both dearly.

"Fine I'll come but I won't be talking to Chris at all and if I get drunk and do save me okay". Lily and Lola agrees and says together "if yazmyn is drunk talking to Chris save her". We all nodded and we went to my room to pick my outfit and swimsuit out.

Yazmyn's outfit

Yazmyn's swimsuit

Yazmyn's swimsuit