.6

June 10th 2023
Location : Atlanta Georgia
Time : 11:54pm
POV :  yazmyn
—————————————————————————

"don't freak out don't freak out" I say to myself in the mirror right now I'm dressed up for a special occasion, I'm meeting Chris son Anthony today.

Chris told me last night he had a son I didn't know what to expect, I appreciate him telling me because if I found out sooner idk what I will do, but imma support him through everything.

i looked at my outfit and it's cute.
Yazmyn's outfit

my hair is just in a ponytail and I just put on mascara on that's all, I walked outside my room and went into the kitchen and cleaned for a little bit and I got a knock on my door

my hair is just in a ponytail and I just put on mascara on that's all, I walked outside my room and went into the kitchen and cleaned for a little bit and I got a knock on my door. I opened it and it's Chris, he smiles I smile back and said "your here fast".

Chris laughs and says "well I was thinking maybe we can stop at the store real quick I gotta get my mom some that I forgot too before". I nodded and said "alr".

and with that we went off the the store. As we're in the store Chris went to get the whay he forgot to get his mom so I went off to find a toy for Anthony so I can make a good impression.

i grabbed the best toy that I think he would like and I walked back to where I think Chris is. I see Chris and I walked over to him and put the toy in the cart and he looks at me and says "you gonna spoil him aren't you". I nodded and smiled and said "he a baby he deserve the world".

Chris smiles and signals me that we ready to check out and all, we checked out I payed for the toy and Chris payed for the shit he got for his momma.

we get into the car and we headed to his mother house. i turned to Chris as we pulled up and said "I'm nervous". He looks at me and says "don't be mama they gonna like you especially Anthony". I laughed and said "alr let's just go". He smiles and grabs the bags and we walked up to the front door.

Chris knocks and we waited till a beautiful black women opened the door. She smiles and says "omg you must be yazmyn, I'm Chris mother you can call me ma or momma idc". I nodded and smiled, she hugs Chris and says "awe baby boy I missed you". Chris laughs and we get inside and we take our shoes off and we head to the living room.

Chris looks around as we sat down on the couch and says "where's Anthony?" Chris moms looks at him and saids "he's outside right now, let me go grab him" Chris nods as his mom heads outside.

Chris looks at me and says "don't worry mama, you'll be fine". I nodded and kissed chris cheek and leaned towards him more.

"DADDY" I hear screaming coming from the left direction and I look and it's a baby must be Anthony, chris hugs Anthony and says "hey little man, I want you to meet someone". Anthony looks at me and chris looks and says "she's nervous to meet you so I want you to give her a big welcome".

Anthony smiles and hugs me and says "hi im anthony". I giggled and said "I know who you are anthony". Anthony giggles and hugs Chris and sits on his laps. I looked at anthony and said "I got you a present". Anthony gasp and said "really where where" I grabbed the bag and pulled out the toy I got him. And anthony gasp and jumps out of Chris laps and hugs me jumping up and down.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU DADDY NEVER GOT ME THIS" anthony screams I laugh and said "well I'm glad I can be the first". Anthony sits on my lap and asks me questions like "what's your name" "do you believe in aliens" "how did you and daddy meet".

Chris looks at the interaction with me and anthony and he smiles. Chris smiles and claps his hand loud gaining me and anthony and his moms attention.

"so momma, I've been thinking that anthony moves in with me now, and before you say anything right now me and yazmyn decided that anthony is gonna live with her in her house, and I'm going to move in with them".

Chris mom smiles and saids "that's fine with me baby". Chris smiles and says "imma go upstairs and pack his stuff". We nodded and Chris goes upstairs to back anthony clothes and everything.

Chris mom looks at me and says "is your house safe for my grand baby". I nodded and said "it's 100% safe for Anthony to run around and have fun". She nods and gives me a hug "I'm so happy Chris fixed whatever he did because he wouldn't stop calling me telling me how much he messed up".

I laughed as me and her talked more as Anthony played on my phone playing games.
As we talk chris comes back down with a lot of bags and cases. I get back up and help him put it in the car. Anthony gives his grandma one more hug and kiss goodbye and he runs to the backseat in his car seat and sits down. We drive off to Anthony's new home.

my home.

5:00pm

it's like 5;00pm and now I'm in the kitchen making some food for Anthony it's just me and Anthony right now, Chris went to the AMP house to pack and sort everything out and all. Anthony is right now in the living room watching some cartoons.

"Anthony come eat baby foods ready". And with that Anthony comes speed walking in sitting in his chair and stats to eat. He eats all his food and I eat with him.

After eating me and Anthony went to my room to watch a movie he wanted to watch together. As we are watching a moving anthony falls asleep on my chest snoring softly. I smile and take a photo of him. And turned the tv off and fall alseep myself.

Chris can get in himself I have him a spear key. All I know is he best not wake me or Anthony up with his loud ass.
———————————————————————————
to be continued...
words - 1100
( authors note - Anthony likes yazmyn as he should, bc she would've took that toy back and sold it, don't play with her at all period )