.5

June 9th 2023
Location : Atlanta Georgia
Time : 10:00am
POV : yazmyn
—————————————————————————
KNOCK KNOCK

i wake up to someone knocking on my door, I rolled my eyes because a bitch doesn't want to wake up today.

i get up from my bed and grabbed some sweatpants from my floor because I don't got no pants on. I put them on and then walked out my room and walked to the living room, and I opened my door to see chris.

Chris holding flowers and chocolates,

i rolled my eyes and said "what?" he looks at me sadly and said "yazmyn let me in". I said "no". he sighed and said "fine, now let me say something, I'm sorry forgotting about our date, I was to stressed out and your right I should've have asked you out to add on to my stress level, im sorry mama, let me take you out for real this time".

i rolled my eyes and sighed and said "fine but this isn't a date you have to show me why you want me".

he smiles and hands me the flowers and chocolates and smiles again and says "okay I'm picking you up at 7 alr". I nodded and then closed the door on his face. i looked through the peak hole to see Chris smiling while dancing.

these man bro.

4:00pm

im sitting down in my living floor right now painting because I'm bored as a bitch right now, as I'm painting and listening to music I get hella notifications. I looked at my phone and it's all from Instagram.

i opened my phone and go onto Instagram too see now my followers are almost at 1 mill.

wtf?? and I go to my hearts and all and to see I'm mention in something. I clicked on it and it's a post on Chris Instagram.

i looked at it and my heart melted. wow.
———————————————————————————
@chrisnxtdoor

 ———————————————————————————@chrisnxtdoor

🔘⚪️