.9

October 16th 2023
Location : Atlanta Georgia
Time : 11:00pm
POV : yazmyn
—————————————————————————

I walk in the kitchen after waking up to see Chris and Anthony having talk, I walk in and Chris and Antony stop their conversation and started a new one. I looked confused and went about my day and made some cereal for myself.

i kissed Anthony's cheek and kiss Chris lips and said "good morning my babies". Chris smiles and says "good morning mama" Anthony smiles and says "good morning mommy". I laugh and told Chris "I'm getting my hair and nails down today so Anthony is all yours today". Chris nods and says "after all that baby come straight home and get dress me and you and Anthony going out as a family". I nodded and walked to my room to get dress for my hair appointment.
Yazmyn's outfit

I walk out of my room and walked to the living room where Chris was laying down and Anthony on his chest watching some cartoons I laugh and kissed them both on the cheek and said "imma put my hair and nails will be down around 3 okay baby"

I walk out of my room and walked to the living room where Chris was laying down and Anthony on his chest watching some cartoons I laugh and kissed them both on the cheek and said "imma put my hair and nails will be down around 3 okay baby". Chris nods and I head to the door grabbing my phone and Keys saying bye "bye babies". Anthony waves and Chris saying "baby mama". I close and lock the door heading to my hair and nail appointment.

As I'm driving I'm still wondering what did Anthony and Chris talk about this morning?

1:00pm

I'm finally done wit my hair it looks so fucking good don't play.
Yazmyn's hairstyle

i smiled in the mirror and payed the hairstylist and said "thank you"

i smiled in the mirror and payed the hairstylist and said "thank you". She smiles and said "no problem". And with that I'm off to my next appointment my nails.

1:54pm

I'm finally done with my nails they so cutee
Yazmyn's nails

I'm finally done with my nails they so cuteeYazmyn's nails

short and simple but cute. I smile at my nails and payed my nail tech person and smiled at them and said "thank you". She nodded and then started to do her next client and I went off to my car and drove home. I opened the door and to see Chris and Anthony not home. I look at my phone to see no text from Chris and I went into then kitchen to see a note

get ready mama, me and Anthony will be there to pick you up at 4pm *put a dress on mama*

I shook my head and went into my room and went to my closet and picked my favorite long dress.
Yazmyn's outfit

i looked in the mirror and smiled and waited till 4 so they can pick me up

4:00pm

It's 4:00pm and I get a text from Chris

my baby💕

my baby💕 :
come outside we here

i get up and out my heels on and walked outside and closed and locked the door. I walked to the car and got inside and said to Anthony in the back "hi baby". Anthony smiled and said "hi mommy". I smiled and leaned over to kiss Chris cheek and said "hi baby". He smiles and kisses me on the lips and says "hi mama you look beautiful". I smiled and blushed and Chris laughs and drives to the place.

As we make it. I looked around to see we're at the beach. I got out the car and helped Anthony out the car and I held Anthony's hand and we walked around on the beach. Chris comes behind me and says "mama I need to put this blindfold on you". I shake my head and said "no we at a beach you probably gon kill me". Chris laughs and says "just trust me mama".

I sigh and said "fine". Chris puts the blindfold on me and  leads me to somewhere. After a while of walking we finally stopped and Chris moves for a while and Anthony still is holding my hand. Chris says "remove the blindfold now" I remove the blindfold and looked around and it's a big sign saying "WILL YOU MARRY ME?".

i looked at Chris shocked and he looks at me and goes on one knee and says "your the love of my life, and your perfect for me and Anthony, you make me brighter then the sun, you are amazing and you always made me feel like someone then just a dad or a YouTuber. I will always love you and I will always be by your side for anything, you always have my back and I love you for that, I love you for always making the room brighter everytime you walk in, your a bowl of sunshine that I just want to keep forever, I will always be happy with you, so I wanted to see if you yazmyn wanted to be my wife, will you marry me?".

i cried and said "yes". and he put the ring on me I kissed Chris when he stood up and we hugged and everyone started to clap out of their hiding spots. Chris pulls back and says "Anthony had a little letter he wrote for you".  I knelled down to Anthony and he grabs the letter from his pocket and he gives it to me to read it outloud for him.

" dear mommy, thank you for being there for me when I cried when I get hurt for playing a little to rough with my friends or with myself, you will forever be my mommy and I will always be your son, you support me for all my dreams that I have and you make me laugh and make my favorite food all the time, you will be a amazing mom for me and I will always love you mommy, I told daddy not to hurt you because if he did I would've beat him up and kicked him out the house, I love you mommy and I can't wait till you and daddy have a wedding, I love you mommy, love Anthony"

i looked at Anthony and hugged him kissing his cheek and said "I love you to baby". Anthony smiles and hugs me tightly again and gives me a little peck on the lips and says "mommy so pretty" everyone looked at me and Anthony in awe.

I smiled at Chris and Anthony and brought them both in a hug. I kissed Anthony on the cheek and kissed Chris on the lips softly and said "I can't wait to marry you".

Chris smiles at me and says "I can't go marry you too baby".

and with that my life is complete, I have everything, I have my fiancé and my son who I love deeply. I couldn't ask for more.
—————————————————————————
to be continued...
words - 1136
( authors note -  THEY GOT MARRIED IM SO HAPPY AWE YAZMYN FINALLY HAS HER HAPPY AFTER )