.8

October 15th 2023
Location : Atlanta Georgia
Time : 2:00pm
POV : yazmyn
—————————————————————————

we already at the birthday party and all, we made it 2 hours ago anthony is in the backyard where all the other little kids are and the bounce houses and all. I'm in the kitchen getting food ready and all with the help of fanum and Kai's girlfriend. Lily is in the backyard talking to agent and shit. They cute together. Lola is coming with someone new. Lola said the new person knows Chris and amp boys.

As I'm cooking there is a knock on door, Fanum's girl Kayla goes to get it. She opens it and I heard talking and shit and then Kayla walks in with Lola and this girl. She's cute.
The girl

Kayla smiles at me and Kai's girl Maya and says "guys this is mimi"

Kayla smiles at me and Kai's girl Maya and says "guys this is mimi". I quickly remembered this might be the mimi that is Anthony's mother that left. Maybe a different mimi. I smiled and said "hi I'm yazmyn".

Mimi rolls her eyes and saids "yeah I know your my baby's new mother". I look shock and Maya and Kayla looks at mimi with disgust and says "don't start no drama at a birthday party please". Lola smiles and says "y'all don't gang up on mimi she ain't do nothing". And with that mimi and Lola walk outside leaving me shock.

Kayla looks at me and says "let's just forget it, you already know Chris ain't finna want that little girl back". I laugh and agreed knowing damn well Chris gonna reject her if she try anything. Maya laughs and says "damn right bitchh".

As we're still cooking lily comes running in and says "bitch why the fuck is Lola out here ignoring me for no reason and with a new bitch?" I said "that's mimi Anthony's real mom the one that left". Lily says "oh well she out there trynna flirt with Chris right now he looks uncomfortable you better go help him". I nodded and said "take my spot". She nods and takes my spot for the food.

I walk outside and walk where I see Mimi trying to talk to Chris with Anthony in his arms. I rolled my eyes and walked up to Chris kissing him on the lips "hey baby". He kisses me back and smiles saying "hey mama". Mimi rolls her eyes and walks away to talk to Lola.

Kai laughs and says "damn". Chris looks annoyed and I can tell. So I tell Anthony to stay with kai. I look at kai and says "don't let mimi near him please".  He nods and watch's Anthony. I grab Chris hand and dragged him inside in a corner of the house.

"What's wrong baby" I say to him rubbing his hand, Chris sighs and says "mimi, she's here after how many years? She left me to take care of MY child, and now she thinks she can come back and be in his life". I sigh and hug him.

"I know baby, I'm sorry this is happening to you but imma help you every step of the way". Chris smiles and kisses me and says "I don't deserve you mama". I smile and say "you do deserve me and I deserve you baby" Chris smiles and we walk outside to see the food already out and everyone sitting down.