.3

June 7th 2023
Location : Atlanta Georgia
Time : 11:34pm
POV : Yazmyn
—————————————————————————

i wake to someone shaking me and I opened my eyes to see Chris shaking me to wake up telling me "wake up mama". i smiled at him and said "good morning".

he smiles back at me and says "mama, you gotta get up". i shook my head no while laying on his chest not wanting to get up.

he rubs my back and we lay there for a little more till someone busted through the door. it was a tall dark skin with diamond teeth.

he looks at us for a minute and then says "oh shit you that one girl, wsp I'm duke". I nodded and said "hi I'm yazmyn" he nods and says "well imma head out because ion what the fuck is going on".

and with that he leaves the room closing the door. Chris looks at me and says "come on, time to get dressed up". I nodded and got up from the bed and started to put on my undergarments and putting on my clothes and said "I have to go back home because I have a photo shoot today".

he nods and says "okay mama, let me walk you out". i nodded and we headed downstairs and walked to the front door he opens the door for me says "alr imma see you later mama". i said "okay bye Chris".

he leans in and kisses me on the lips softly and I kiss him back a little longer not wanting to separate and he pulls back smiling at me.

he hugs me and then closes the door after saying bye one more time. and I walked to the Uber he ordered for me and I got inside the Uber and they took me home.

once I got home I opened the door and closed it locking it and headed to my shower and changed into comfortable clothes to wear to the photo shoot.

Yazmyn's outfit

after changing I put my hair into a messy bun and walked to my living room grabbing my car keys and walking outside closing my door and walking to my car

Yazmyn's car