.2

June 6th 2023
Location : Atlanta Georgia
Time : 9:00am
POV : Yazmyn
—————————————————————————

"mom yes I'm telling you he was so sweet and nice" I say as I'm one the phone with my mom talking about Chris. i know it's to early but I felt like it was love at first sight with him. my mom replies "awe I'm happy for you baby, but I have to go Alr I love you". i smiled and said "I love you too mom bye".

and with that I ended the call and went to my kitchen to make me some to eat, I opened my cabinet and pulled out a box of cereal and grabbed milk from the fridge.

I grabbed a bowl and put the cereal and the milk in and ate my cereal while watching a little YouTube on my phone.

after eating I grabbed my phone and walked to my room and sat at my vanity and started to do my makeup.

as I'm doing my makeup I get a call from Chris👀 I smiled and answered it at the third ring because a bitch can't seem thirsty.

answer or decline

"hey Chris" I say as I saw him put his phone to his face and smiled and said "hey mama". i smiled and said "what are you doing?".

he smiles at me and says "missing you I want you to come over early and you can get ready here". i paused for a second and thought about and and then smiled and said "yeah I'll do that". he smiled at me and said "bet imma pick you up right now".

i looked at him and said "what- no no I'll com-".

Call ended

wow, I gotta hurry up, I finished my makeup and finished my hair. I looked at the mirror and said to myself "damn I look good".
Yazmyn's makeup

Yazmyn's hairstyle

Yazmyn's hairstyle