.7

October 15 2023
location : Atlanta Georgia
Time : 7:00am
POV : yazmyn
—————————————————————————
"Wake up Wake up"

i wake up to someone jumping on me I wake up to see Anthony jumping on me. I smiled and grabbed him tickling him "oh is it the birthday boy". Anthony smiled and laughed hugging me laying on my stomach. I smile and hugged him.

I'm happy Anthony accepted me in his life. As I'm thinking about random stuff Chris comes in with a present and yelled "where's the birthday boy". Anthony gets up and runs to Chris saying "me daddy it's me". I smile and laugh and Chris sits down on the floor and Anthony follows suit and grabs his present and opens it.

he smiles and gives Chris a big hug and says "thank you daddy". Chris kisses Anthony's cheek and says "your welcome little man". Anthony runs out the room and goes into his room and plays with his toys and all.

Chris gets up and lays with me in the bed and kisses me on the lips softly and says "good morning baby". I smile and said "good morning" he smiles and pulls me into his chest and says "you ready for the big day today". I nodded and said "I have so many presents for him it's so ridiculous".

SMUT WARNING‼️‼️

Chris smiles and says "you love him like your own there's nothing wrong with that mama". I nodded and sat up to straddle his lap. Chris puts his hands on my waist and I lean down to kiss him softly on the lips. Our lips move together and I move down to kiss his neck. Making small little hickeys on his neck.

Chris smiles and whispers in my ear "close and lock the door mama". I get up from him and closed and lock the door. I crawl back into lap and kisses his neck and jawline. I kissed down his naked stomach and kiss his v-line, I pull his shorts and boxers off and kiss his length making him shiver.

I looked at him and smiled and said "tell me what you want baby". He looks down and rolls his eyes and says "just give it to me mama". I rolled my eyes at his attitude and put his length in my mouth not gagging. a bitch don't got no gag reflex.

i suck his length and grabbed his balls and massage them in my hands. Chris whimpers and says "damn mama" he moves his hand and makes. ponytail pushing my head deeper on him. I move my head up and down on his length faster till his length twitches knowing he is close.

He groans and says "mama I'm about to cum fuck" I suck harder and move faster and he moans and his length finally gives up and cums in my mouth.

I licked all of his loads and smiled after doing it. He laughs softly and says "damn mama you a freak" and he grabs my throat and lays me on the bed kissing me roughly and kissing my neck making little hickeys on my neck.

He moves my bra off me and kisses my chest leaving hickeys there too. He moves down his kisses to my stomach and then pulls my underwear off and leans up and grabs his length putting it inside of me filling me up with his length.

I moaned he covers my mouth whispering in my ear saying "shh mama don't want to let Anthony come in". I moan in his hand and Chris goes faster and harder making me moan louder in his hand. My eyes roll back in my head and Chris moves his hand and kisses me roughly on the mouth making me make no sounds.

I feel someonething in my stomach it feels like I have to pee. But I know I'm about to squirt on him. I moan and said "Ch-chris imma squirt fu-fuck" he smirks and goes faster and harder covering my mouth.

He whispers in my ear saying "come on beautiful you can do it". He moves his hand to my clit rubbing it fast and with that I see stars and squirted all over him. He pulls out and cums on my stomach.

SMUT ENDED

He smirks and I laugh and said "shut up" he laughs and says "I must be that good to get you to squirt that fast already". I shake my head and said "hush please". He laughs and pulls me into his chest kissing me on the cheek and says "come on mama we gotta get ready".

12:00pm

I'm in Anthony's room picking out a outfit for him because we all are going to the AMP house for his birthday. Anthony doesn't know that but he will be surprised fr. We got a big surprise for him there.

I got the outfit and said "Anthony baby come here get this on". He comes running in and says "thank you" and changes and saids "me like it". I smile and said "me like it too baby".

I'm already changed I can't believe Anthony turning 6 today.
Yazmyn's outfit

Anthony's outfit

Anthony's outfit

as me and Anthony are walking to the living room so I can help him put his shoes on I get a call from Chris

yazmyn - normal
Chris - bold

my baby💕 is calling
answer or decline

"yes Chris?"

"baby I'm outside right now"

"okay baby we coming right now"

"Alr bet mama"

call ended

i smile at Anthony and said "daddy's here for us". Anthony smiles and says "yay daddy". I smile and put his shoes on and I put my heels on and I kisses Anthony cheek and said "you ready baby". He smiles and screams "Yeahhh" I laugh and I grabbed his hand and grabbed my phone and house keys and we walked out the door. I closed and locked the door and we walked to Chris car I put Anthony in the back seat and I walked to the front seat and sat down kissing Chris on the cheek.

Chris smiles and we drove off to Anthony's birthday party.

let's hope no drama comes to this party.
—————————————————————————
to be continued...
words - 1052
( authors note - drama happening at a kids party?? let's see what happens? )