Chapter 6

Word count:561

Sirius never dies AU

Free Sirius AU

This part will be all Wolfstar for all my Wolfstar fans out there, though it might be a bit short-

Let's go~

==============================

~Remus P.O.V.~

I wake up in the middle of the night, due to my insomnia, to find Sirius laying with his head in my lap asleep, and Harry and Hermione sitting next to me. Deciding to let them sleep, I tap Sirius, who is still in his Animagus form and I don't know how if he's asleep, on his shoulder to wake him up.

"Hey, Sirius, pssst- Sirius wake up!" I whisper.

He slowly lifts his head up, and he yawns. Oh, he's still as cute as ever, even cuter when we were at Hogwarts together. I've liked him, as more than a friend, ever since 4th year. I think he likes me too, it's pretty obvious. He tends to get very clingy with people he likes-

Sirius looks at me sleepily, as he turns back into a human.

"What-" he pauses to yawn "What happened Moony?"

"I want to talk to you, out in the hallway."

"About...?"

"You'll see-"

I can't believe I'm about to do this. This the worst time possible. I should probably wait-

"If you're going to tell me you like me, as more than a friend, don't worry. I already know."

I look at him stunned, feeling myself turn as red as a tomato.

"H-how?! How did you know that?!"

He smirks, "I have my ways, Moony. I've known forever, ever since Prongs and Wormtail told me in our 4th year."

"I knew I shouldn't have told them!" I mutter, looking down at the floor.

"Hey, don't stress out, I've liked you for forever too."

I freeze. "W-what?!" I manage to choke out.

"Calm down, Moony." Sirius says, snuggling back into my side. Then he kisses my cheek. KISSES. MY. CHEEK!

I look at the floor, absolutely overthinking everything. I hug my knees and press my face into them, hiding it from Sirius. Sirius just chuckles.

"You get flustered very easily, Moonshine."

"Moonshine?" I say looking up.

"Ehh- Moony was getting kinda old," he says smiling. "I decided you needed a new nickname."

I turn my head to look at him, and oh my gosh, he's just so- so- GORGEOUS!

=================================

~Sirius P.O.V~

Remus looks like a tomato. Was I too much? Hmmmm, I think.

Then, he kisses me back. This time though, on the lips. It's a quick kiss, and he hides his face in his hands afterwards.

"I've always wanted to do that," he says, though it sounds muffled, because his mouth is covered, along with the rest of his face. "I just never got the chance."

I sit there, processing what the heck just happened.

"Sirius? Are you okay? You look like a tomato!" he whisper-yells, uncovering his beautiful face.

I just nod.

"Ummm, Moonshine? I have a question..."

"What is it?"

"Would you- would you g-go on a, um, a date with me?"

I cross my fingers, willing him to say yes.

"S-sure, why not? Where would we go?"

"I'll find that out later," I say "but can we just cuddle for now?"

"Sure, I know how much you love your cuddles."

He wraps his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to his side, and I lay my head on his chest. He then lies his head on mine, and we both drift off to sleep, holding each other's hands.

==========================================

A/N

Hey, it's me, the author! I love Wolfstar, don't you? So, as promised, I wrote a Wolfstar fluff chapter, just for y'all! 

You're welcome,

LITTLEMISSGREMLIN