Chapter 10 (200 read special)

Word count:2010

Drarry

Ginny Friendship

Animagus Harry (black cat with green eyes)

My AU

===================================

~Harry P.O.V.~ 

We, Hermione and I, go into the hallway with Professor McGonagall. I'm nervous now, because of the look on her face, one that I can't read. I see Ron go down the hallway to my left, heading towards the Great Hall. I'm so nervous that I'm practically shaking, and Hermione seems to notice. She starts to pet me and I start to calm down. Eventually, I start purring again, and that's when Professor McGonagall speaks.

"So Hermione, what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" she asks.

"Umm, how do I start this-" she says, her voice shaking. "Some-something happened this summer with Harry, and I really, I really think you should know."

She sounds like she's about to cry. I start flailing around wildly again, trying to escape this conversation, one I very much would rather not have. I eventually manage to escape Hermione's grip, and I start to run to Gryffindor Tower. 

"Wait! Harry wait! Come back!" Hermione shouts, running towards me.

"Don't worry Granger, I've got him." 

I recognize that voice. It's Draco. I stop immediately, and I look up at him. He picks me up, and I start trying to escape yet again. He starts to pet me, and I relax into his arms. I allow him to carry me back to Hermione and Professor McGonagall. He attempts to give me back to Hermione, but I hiss at her, warning her not to pick me up. She jerks her hands back, and I start trying to climb onto Draco's shoulder. I manage to perch myself on his shoulder after a while. Draco grabs me off his shoulder and holds me in his arms. I start to snuggle up into the crook of his neck.

"Well that was unexpected," Professor McGonagall says, clasping her hands in front of her. "He seems very attached to you, Mr. Malfoy."

"He was like this back on the train too." Draco says, as if this were normal. 

"Hermione said that she had something to tell me, but I wanted Harry to come as well." she says."Though it doesn't seem like he wants to be separated from you."

"I can stay if I need to."

"That would probably be the best idea right now, but I assume this is something very personal, seeing how Harry tried to run away from us."

"I think that we should focus on turning Harry back first, before we talk, that way he can actually respond to us." Hermione says quickly.

"That is a good idea, Miss Granger, but I'm afraid that the only way to get him to turn back is by calming him down enough that he can turn back."

"Well, how do we do that?" Draco asks her.

"Seeing how stressed Harry seems right now, the quickest way would be through would be by using a potion, a Calming Draught to be exact."

"Ok, so we just need to ask Professor Snape for some lavender. I don't have any left in my potions kit. I have the other two ingredients, crocodile heart and peppermint."

"Do you even know how to make a Calming Draught?" Hermione asks, a suspicious look on her face.

"Yes."

"I trust you actually know how to make a Calming Draught, Malfoy. Me and Hermione will watch you to make sure you don't accidentally poison Potter, or blow up the classroom."