Chapter 8

Word count:519

Drarry

Animagus Harry (black cat)

Short

==============================

~Hermione P.O.V.~

Draco and I just stare at each other, his cold, grey eyes locked on my brown ones.

"What do you want to talk about with Harry?" I say, glaring at him.

"Yeah, what's so important that you, THE Draco Malfoy, needs to talk to my best mate!" Ron says, clearly frustrated, his face turning almost as red as his hair.

"Oh just tell me where he is! I don't have time to bicker with you! I got an owl from a very important person to Harry, telling me to talk to him. The owl kept pecking me until I agreed!"

"Who was it?"

"I won't tell you. I thought you're smart, Granger, figure it out yourself."

I wonder who would have done such a thing.

Just then, we hear someone walking down the hallway, and we turn and look to see Harry.

"What's going on here? What are you up to now, Malfoy?"

============================================

~Draco P.O.V.~

I turn to look at Harry, and I have to bite my tongue so I don't say something stupid I'll regret.

He looks so cute! How did he get even cuter over the summer?! 

His jet-black hair is long, but not too long, and his beautiful green eyes are brighter than I've ever seen them. He got a bit taller too, though I'll always be taller than him.

"Malfoy, are you okay? You're turning red." Harry says.

I just stare at him in shock, probably looking really stupid.

I forget all about Remus' owl. Then Harry sneezes, and Harry is no more. Instead, there is a small black cat rubbing on my legs.

"Harry! What happened to you?! Did you do this?!" Hermione screams at me.

I lift up my hands in defense. "As much as I love cats, I didn't turn Harry into one!"

The black cat at my feet, which I just realized has those same beautiful green eyes that Harry does, purrs softly, and starts to jump up on my leg.

"Harry what the heck! What do you think you're doing?!"

He climbs up my leg and reaches my arms, and I move them to hold him, so he doesn't fall and hurt himself. He purrs, and I feel tempted to pet him. Then, he nudges my hand, as if asking me to scratch the top of his head. I do, and he yawns, falling asleep in my arms.

"Uhm, Malfoy? What just happened? Is he asleep again?!" Hermione asks.

I nod in return.

"He sleeps so often lately, he really does act like a cat. Do you know how to undo this spell?"

"I don't think this is a spell, Granger. I think he's an Animagus..."

"It takes years to become an Animagus!"

"Granger, he learned the Patronus charm in a few weeks, I don't think it would take him as long as any other normal person to learn stuff like this."

=============================

A/N

112 reads you guys! Thank you! I think the next part will be longer, but I need to find motivation first, cause mine left. Also, credit to my toy poodle who, while I was writing this, after squirming in my arms for a little, fell asleep in my arms. That's where I got that bit of the Animagus situation.

Edit: I'm back 2 weeks later and we've broken 680 reads... y'all like this fic a lot, don't you?

Toodaloo,

LITTLEMISSGREMLIN