Chapter 16

Word count:505

More Wolfstar for you guys

=======================

I going to make a book purely for Wolfstar as a present for y'all because we passed 400 reads!

======================

~Remus P.O.V.~

I wake up and start to make pancakes for Harry and Sirius, but not before I make myself a cup of coffee. I'm cooking the last few pancakes when Harry walks in, rubbing his eyes.

"Morning cub, do you want some pancakes?"

"Mhm. I'm so hungry right now."

"Well you're in luck, I just made a fresh batch. I even put some chocolate chips in a few of them!"

"Where's Sirius?"

"He's still asleep, he'll be up soon."

"Oh, ok."

A few pancakes later, Harry walks out the door and up to the castle for class. Soon after he leaves, Sirius walks into the kitchen and wraps his hands around my waist, resting his head on my back.

"What're you-" he pauses to yawn. "What're you cooking?"

"Pancakes."

"They smell good, you do too."

"Oh really now? You think I smell good?"

"Mhm," he says, nodding his head.

"Well, you better sit down at the table if you want any pancakes, before I eat them all."

He lets go of my waist and sits down at the table. I grab the plate of pancakes and two extra plates, setting them down on the table. I open the drawer beside the fridge and grab two forks and two knives.

"Moons?"

"Yes, Padfoot?" I say, turning my head to look at him.

"Can we have a movie day today? Pleeeeeaseeeee?"

"Okay, fine, we can have a movie day. Now eat before your pancakes get cold."

"Okay!"

I pick up my coffee mug and set it by my plate, handing Sirius some silverware, and sit down.

After breakfast, Sirius and sit on the couch in front of the tv, his head in my lap, a fluffy blanket wrapped around us. I turn on a movie and start to run my fingers through his hair. About halfway through the movie, I hear light snores coming from him. I turn off the movie and Accio my book and my reading glasses from my nightstand. I put on my glasses, open my book and start to read, continuing to unconsciously run my fingers through Sirius' thick, black hair. After about an hour or two, I start to feel tired, so I take off my glasses and set my book down on the coffee table. Slowly moving Sirius off of my lap, I lay down next to him and wrap my arms around him, closing my eyes and pulling him closer.

==========================

~Harry P.O.V.~

I open the door, having decided to skip lunch and come back early from classes because my stomach was hurting. I step inside and spot Remus and Sirius cuddled up on the couch, fast asleep. They look so happy together, I wish someone would hold me like that. I put down my stuff and sit down on the floor in-front of the couch, closing my eyes and eventually falling asleep as well.

===============================

A/N

Hello! Sorry that this was a bit short, but I'm making a book of Wolfstar headcannons and oneshots for y'all because we got past 400 reads already!

xoxo,

B00KADD1C7

Question of the day: Do you like chocolate chip pancakes?

I do.