Chapter 23

Word count:425

Dumbles being a horrible person and a liar

 Very short chapter

===============

Sorry that this took me so long to upload, after the original deleted itself I didn't have motivation or time to writeeeeeeeeeeee

And I have missing assignmentssssssssssssssssss ugghhhhhh

Lord help me-

============

~Harry P.O.V.~

I step into Dumbledore's office, already crazy nervous. This was a bad idea.

"So, Harry, what brings you here to my office today?" Dumbledore asks in an over-friendly voice.

I hesitate before answering. I know that I should tell him but I don't want Ron to get in trouble with Dumbledore. He's probably mad enough at me already. I don't want to make it worse and potentially ruin our friendship.

"I w-wanted to talk to you a-about homework."

"If you had really wanted to talk about homework then you should have gone to your head of house," he says, piercing me with his bright blue eyes. I look down at my feet, knowing that the act is up. I still don't want to talk about this with him so I stand up and turn towards the door.

"Is there anything you want to tell me Harry?"

"No. I'm sorry I bothered you Professor, I'll go and find Professor McGonagall instead."

"Don't forget that help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it."

Yeah, right. I've been practically screaming for help ever since I got to Hogwarts when I was 11 years old. Every time I talked to Dumbledore I "let it slip" that my uncle had been hurting me, and he did nothing. I did everything except outright admit it to anyone; Dumbledore is smart enough to have known exactly what was happening. Yet he still didn't even ask if I was okay, or come check on me from time to time. He didn't care. It was the same with the human Voldemort who was there when Dumbledore was headmaster. Tom Riddle hated that orphanage and yet Dumbledore had insisted that he be sent back every year. If Dumbledore had paid a little more mind to how he was treating human Voldemort, maybe Tom Riddle wouldn't have turned out so bad. I open the door and step out of his office to find Ann sitting in the hallway reading her book.

=====================

A/N

My god guys, I am so sorry it took this long for me to update and that I only gave you a tiny chapter!

Thank you guys so much for 2.1k, I really don't deserve y'all-

toodles,

The author <3

P.S: Feel free to spam my notifications if I don't post for a long time

Question of the day: Sweaters or sweatshirts?

I like both.