Chapter 20

Word count:701

Drarry

================

~Harry P.O.V.~

I wake up and sit up, stretching my arms. Ugh, my head hurts. Am I sick? No, I'm fine, I'm just over-reacting. I swing my legs over the side of my bed and attempt to stand up, but I fall on my knees with a loud thud. I hear footsteps rushing to my room and the door opens. Sirius steps into my room and walks over to me, holding out his hand. I take it and make my way, shakily, to my feet. He puts a hand onto my shoulder to steady me after I almost fall over again.

"What happened pup?"

"Nothing, I just tripped."

"What did you even trip on?"

I look him dead in the eye, frowning. I'm angry all of a sudden, and I have no idea why.

"Air," I say through gritted teeth, my voice laced with venom.

His face turns instantly into an expression that I can't read. He sits me down on the bed, and glances toward the door.

"Stay right here, don't move," he says firmly.

I cross my arms, still frowning. I reluctantly stay seated on the bed as he exits the room and returns minutes later with Remus. Remus steps into the room very carefully, and with how slowly he's walking, he might as well be carrying 15 pound weights on each one of his shoulders.  As he gets closer, I feel threatened. Not liking how quickly my emotions are changing, I pick my legs up off the floor and hug them close to my chest.

"Harry, you're going to be okay. We just want to take you to Madam Pomfrey to make sure that you're not sick."

I hug my knees tighter at the thought of going back to the Hospital Wing. I really do hate how often I end up in there every year, it's embarrassing. It makes me feel weak, like I'm some baby that can't manage to take care of itself, not like the 14 year old boy that I am. I hug my knees tighter yet, accidentally poking the not yet healed cuts on my leg. I wince in pain and let out a small string of curses under my breath. By this point, Remus is right in front of me, and he slowly kneels in front of me. I recoil away from him, his aura getting stronger and stronger. I blink, and Remus is no longer in front of me. All I can see if my Uncle, pulling back his fist.

"No! Please, don't do it!" I exclaim, feeling my chest tighten.

My breath quickens and I feel tears falling down my cheek. I see blurs of movement in front of me, and see something silver appear out of nowhere. The thing runs out the door, and I squeeze my eyes shut tight. Moments later, someone kiss me softly on the lips. I jump a little, and the same someone hugs me. I breathe in the comforting scent of Draco.

"Darling, calm down, you're okay. No one will hurt you here."

I realize that I've fallen on the floor, my back leaning against my bed. Remus and Sirius are gone, and I start to cry softly. Draco seems a little startled at my sudden mood swing.

"D-Draco, wh-where did they go?"

He hugs me tighter and takes a deep breath.

"They're at the school, but don't worry, they'll be back soon. Just focus on me and take a deep breath, okay?"

"O-okay."

"Good. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out."

I follow his breaths, breathing with him. After a few minutes of trying to calm myself down, Draco kisses my forehead, right by my scar.

"Do you want to go outside and get some fresh air?" he asks me in a soft voice.

"Yeah, sure."

He stands up and holds out a hand to help me to my feet. We walk together outside holding hands, and I take in the sunshine.

==================

A/N

I'm so sorry this is really short, but I wanted to get something posted for y'all, and I got writer's block. My parents are going out of town tomorrow, so I might not be able to post anything until Sunday. I'll try, but I can't make any promises!

xoxo,

B00KADD1C7

Question of the day: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

I know it's basic, but I love vanilla ice cream!