Chapter Thirteen.

.

''There's love at my front door''.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN :

By the time Gwen and the others had arrived in Nueva York, the place was in chaos. Different Spider-People were fighting variants of different villains.

Gwen could see variants of Doc Ock, Electro, Rhino, Green Goblin, Shocker, Sandman, Scorpion and many more.

Gwen had fought variants of these villains in her universe. Each of them were as powerful as each other. The others couldn't last long.

She looked around for Miguel O'Hara. She found after a quick scan, battling against a variant of Green Goblin. 

She charged in to help him. He did kinda destroy Gwen's entire life, but she still owed him for sheltering her during the time she didn't want to see her father.

Miguel ducked just as Gwen jumped above him and hit the green villain with a punch. Goblin staggered back, stumbling off his glider, which flew off to nowhere.

''Where's Spot?'' Gwen asked, as she helped Miguel to his feet. ''And where's Miles?''

''Spot didn't arrive yet,'' he said, rubbing his head, ''he sent a hologram message to every Spider-person, announcing the battle was coming. And then, all these variants invaded''.

Gwen cursed. She thought she would be able to take Spot alone. Evidently, he was waiting for something. Was it something to do with her captured friend?

''Can you track Miles?'' she asked.

Miguel shook his head. ''We can't find him. It's like he's disappeared off the face of the Earth''.

''Well, he has every right to,'' she snarled, ''you're making him question whether he's even a hero or not''.

Miguel waved a hand. ''Later. Right now, Spot is our biggest threat''.

Spot chose that exact moment to appear in the sky in his glory.

He had become more darker. That meant he was more stronger and more powerful. Many black holes appeared as he surveyed the Spider-people below him.

''Hi,'' he waved as, out of the holes, he threw random stuff like trees, buildings and cars.

Gwen dodged a Ford Mustang as it flew over her head and crashed into the ground.

Miguel glared at Spot. ''WHERE'S MILES SPOT?''