Chapter Fifteen.

''No more''.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN :

Spot smiled as Miles radiated fury and anger. ''I expected more from Venom. Perhaps a bit too much. No matter. I'll destroy you myself''.

Miles turned to see all the Spider-People behind him. Gwen. Miguel. Peter. Hobie. All of them were looking at him.

''Evacuate the area,'' he spoke calmly, ''get everyone out of here. Get them all to my dimension. They'll be safe there''.

Miguel opened his mouth to protest, but seemed to think better of it. He nodded curtly, repeating the instructions to Lyla, who started sending coordinates to all the Spiders.

One by one, all the Spider-people started to leave, bidding him goodbye and wishing him luck.

Miguel came up to him, a small grimace on his face. ''Hey, kid''.

Miles tensed. ''What?''

''I just wanted to say-'' he sighed, ''I'm sorry. I was just scared you were running to your own death. I'm sorry for trying to kill you. I was wrong''.

Miles just smiled. ''Hey, it's cool, alright? Get out of here, save yourself''.

Miguel smiled. ''Give him hell, Spiderman''.

Soon, the only people left were his friends. They'd insisted on staying. 

Miles turned to Spot. ''This ends here, Spot. Right here, right now. No one else is going to get hurt''.

Spot chuckled. ''I wouldn't be so sure about that, Miles. Remember, a Spiderman's life is marred by tragedy''. He started opening up holes, which ejected huge objects.

Miles dodged a tree, which landed a few feet away from Gwen, who luckily swung out the way.

She locked eyes with Miles. He didn't have his mask on, and his expression was clear. Be safe. Don't let anybody get hurt. Gwen could do that.

She swung a web above Miles's head. He caught on, swinging Gwen around until he let go, using the centripetal force to slingshot Gwen towards Spot, who was caught by surprise, being focused on Miles. She let loose an acrobatic kick to the face and quickly swung away.

''Pesky girl,'' Spot aimed a hole at her and a yellow taxi came honking toward her. Luckily, Hobie arrived in time, catching her in his arm as he swung to safety.

Miles was still in one-on-one combat with the Spot, who had grown more powerful the last time Miles had faced him. Miles dodged a punch, but it felt like Spot was toying with him, giving him a false sense of optimism and hope. Miles growled. He did not like being played with. Physically or emotionally.

Miles channeled a bit of Venom shock, sending a blast of electricity, sending Spot stumbling. He recovered quickly enough, this time, sending out waves of dark matter. That was new.

Miles staggered towards him, but it felt like he walking through a storm. He felt pain throughout his body. He could feel his skin being cut in different places. His suit was being ripped apart. He yelled out, but he now couldn't see anything in the dark.