• < CHAPTER TWO > • ( editing )

I woke up to a sudden vibration buzzing under me. Reaching my arm to grab what it was, I saw my phone buzzing like crazy. Feeling less sleepy, I turned it on and saw a couple messages from my friends. Kai's message was on top, then Nya's message, then Jay's and the last two messages which I assume was Cole's and Zane's. Opening Kai's message first, I read what he sent me.

Kai: Hey dude! Sorry to disturb your sleep but are ya ready for your first day of highschool?!

I woke up to see a message asking me if I'm ready for school?! I only groaned and tapped to open Nya's message next. It was the same as her brother's but a little longer.

Nya: Hey bro! This is the moment all five of us had been waiting for! It's your first day at Ninjago High! Are ya excited about it because I am super hyped in seeing you today. Hope you'll reply back. See ya there!

Why is everyone so happy about me being at highschool? Normally, other teenagers don't like first days at school. Feeling a little tired to reply to Nya's message, I tapped Jay's message next. Let me guess, he'll be asking the same thing, isn't he?

Jay: Hi Lloyd. Sorry to bother you but I wanted to ask if you have an extra phone charger? I kinda lost mine at home because I forgot where I last put it. If you do have one, hope you won't mind bringing it later at the warehouse. I promise I'll give it back to you soon as I've found my lost one. Thanks!

Well that was weird but who can blame Jay? I mean, he always loses things. As I thought about it, I tapped the reply button and typed in my message.

Me: Sure man. I have an extra one here and don't worry about giving it back. It's all yours. I'll just meet you later at the warehouse.

I pressed send and my message has been delivered. Scrolling down, I saw Cole's and Zane's messages but I just ignored them because I know they'll be asking if I'm going to school today or not. Which I plan on not going at all. I'd rather stay here than go out and have people look at me with their horrible faces.

Oh! And you might be wondering who I am.

My name is Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon. I am 14 years old and my parent's names are Koko and lord Garmadon. Yeah you heard it right, lord Garmadon is my father and people knew me as the Son of the evil lord Garmadon. Him being my dad totally ruined my reputation. That's the real reason why I don't want to go out today.

Everytime I go out, people think of me as the same villain as my father. Because my father always attacks our city and people blame me like I'm the one who destroyed it. I tried to just shake it off but seeing how everybody treats me of who I am, it didn't work. People hated me like I'm the real bad guy.

And another reason why I don't want to go out today is because I think I'll find highschool pretty "judgy" ( if "judgy" is even a real word.) You might be wondering why it's my first day as a freshman at highschool.

Well, it all started when I was a young boy. My mom decided to take me to school everyday. But I guess, the teachers and kids knew who I really was. That's when kids started to bully and taunt me for being Garmadon's son. My mom found out that I wasn't coping really well with my studies and classmates and saw that I was having a really hard time at school.

She felt guilty for putting me to school that she immediately decided to homeschool me instead. My mom has a lot of work especially up till today. She gave up most of her work time to teach me and help me learn.

Growing up, I learned how to teach myself with my studies because it's the least I can do for my mom since she has a lot of work to do.

Until three days ago, when I turned 14 my mom told me that I no longer need to be homeschooled and that she'll be enrolling me at Ninjago Highschool. I didn't like her idea because I'll only go back to being bullied but she told me that I've grown different and can handle my own problems but she'll always be here for me to support and help me.