• < CHAPTER FOUR > •

Sitting in class as I learned my English and Writing for an hour and a half, I began to feel rather restless and hungry. English and Writing aren't my top favorite subjects but I do like them too. Maybe I'm somewhere in between the middle of liking them and not liking them, you get what I mean.

Anyways as I was saying, I barely? like English and Writing because they're the easiest ones for me to do. It was a good thing Miss Grace had us start on the easy ones but then again I don't want to get my hopes up because later on the hard ones will soon be next.

Speaking of subjects, I don't actually have a specific favorite. I'm more of a club person.

I was glad when Miss Grace announced earlier that she will be handing out a list of clubs we would all like to join this Friday. She said she'll hand them out to us before we head to the cafeteria to eat. I can't stop thinking about it and wishing that my first period of class will be over already.

Beginning to feel a little impatient, I sneakily took my phone out of my pocket when Miss Grace looked down on her book. Opening my screen I saw the time, 11:20 am. Only ten more minutes left before the bell will ring. I sighed as I took my phone back in my pocket.

I stretched my arms a little and sat up straight to listen to the teacher. After a few minutes my stomach began to squirm. Putting my hand to stop the aching, I began to feel very dizzy. I know what this means and it means that I need to eat. I didn't have plenty to eat earlier. I only ate one bowl of cereal and one toast but it wasn't enough for me.

I wish Miss Grace would dismiss us now because I can't stand another second sitting here. Ten minutes feels like an eternity for me.

My head perked up when our teacher clapped her hands to catch our attention. She talked about our homework and other school activities we will be doing while she wrote everything down on the chalkboard.

While the teacher was writing, I carefully looked behind me. My other classmates seemed too tired and restless, I also noticed someone sleeping from behind? He'd better wake up or else he might get himself punished.

I kept looking around until I carefully set eyes on Lexy. She wore a white tank top with a black jacket, she also wore yellow pants and a pair of white doll shoes. A golden necklace hung around her neck behind her blonde hair. Her white bag is sitting on the floor as she quietly chatted with a seatmate which I can only assume is her friend.

I was startled when the bell rang noisily, alerting students that class is finished. Ugh, finally! Now is a perfect time for lunch cause I'm starving. I thought to myself.

Multiple students began to pack their stuff and were about to make a dash for the door when Miss Grace had us buckled to our seats. Please announce the clubs already and let us eat for goodness' sake! I can't spare another second here!

"A friendly reminder again students. As I hand these list of clubs to you, be sure to tick the box on the club of your choosing. There are many good choices and you all have plenty of time to think about what club you prefer." Our teacher announced.

"And remember our clubs will start this Friday so there will be less schoolwork for our students. Have a great day ahead and enjoy your lunch!" She added and took out a stack of papers from her desk.

A few students walked out the classroom with a list in their hand. I was about to stand up when I heard Lexy's shrilled laughter coming from behind me. I quickly sat back down, covered my face with my hand and waited for her to pass my desk. I closed my eyes, hoping she wouldn't notice me.