• < CHAPTER FIVE > •

Lloyd slowed himself down as he arrived at the docks of the abandoned warehouse. He carefully walked towards the ironed gate, moving his head from left to right to make sure no one was there. He took a deep breath, stepped back a little, dashed for the gate and jumped over it, landing safely on the other side. He brushed himself off and quietly walked towards the door of the warehouse, keeping an eye out if there are people around the area.

After he thought that there is no one, he quietly turned the knob and quickly stepped inside, making no noise as he went in. He closed the door and let out a breath.

Once inside, Lloyd looked around. He saw an open space with a couch in the middle and a big television at the front. A small brown desk is placed in the center of the television and the couch. On the desk, are video game controllers and some other messy stuff.

Lloyd put his backpack on the couch and took out some clothes. He went to another part of the warehouse to change his outfit.

While changing, he was in deep thought. How is he gonna tell his mom that he skipped on his first day? And what about his friends? He left them back there. Ugh. I'm such an awful person. He sighed to himself. I'm so selfish. I didn't even think or ask them if they're alright. I only thought about myself. About running away to never experience that fear and shame of being bullied. What kind of Green Ninja am I? Lloyd thought to himself sadly.

One thing the citizens of Ninjago don't know is that Lord Garmadon's son is actually the Green Ninja. His father doesn't even know that his enemy is his son. And from the moment Lloyd thought of his dad, he felt nothing but shame, anger and sadness that he slammed the locker after he put his clothes in.

He felt ashamed that his father attacks and tries to destroy their city. People blame him for his father's mistakes.

He felt angry that his father has forgotten that he has a son and never even thought of calling him on his birthday or on special occasions.

He felt sad because he had always wanted a dad who is there to teach him everything he knows, to be there for him whenever he feels scared or alone and to spend more time with him like father and son.

But all that is lost......

Small tears start to fall down his cheek but he clenched his fists together and swallowed his throat to stop himself from crying. He slammed his hand on the locker then wiped his eyes before putting his ninja mask on his head. He breathed heavily, hard shaky breaths as he tried to calm himself down. He is not worth crying. He thought and ran back to grab his bag. He put it on and went to climb on his dragon mech.

There are still a few tears in his eyes but he quickly wiped them away as he turned on his mech. He pressed a few buttons and instantly his dragon mech started to make a start sound, like the sound you hear when you start a car. The dragon roared and spewed out green flames as Lloyd pressed the buttons again and the roof of the warehouse opened. Making a way out for his mech to soar into the sky. Lloyd took the controls and carefully flew his mech out through the roof.

His dragon flew above the city, shining like a giant green emerald as the suns rays shined on it. He flew above buildings and towers, looking down below the city as a few people spotted him flying above them.

"Look mommy! It's the Green Ninja!" Lloyd heard a little girl call whilst pointing her finger at him. Her mom looked up at the Hero in Green before smiling at her daughter.

"Hello Green Ninja!" He heard a man shout, waving at him. Lloyd waved back and took the controls to fly to another part of the city. He smiled behind his mask as a few more people called out and cheered on him the moment they saw the Green Ninja flew above their city.