*OC information*

Attention everyone!

Before you read the story, please take a moment of your time to check out this OC information page. You will need it to read the story.

This page is about my characters and new characters that I will add in the future. Everything you need to know about them is written in this section.

Also, please be aware that this section will be having updates. I will add illustrations ( my artworks by the way. ) of my characters so you can see what they'll look like and other important information you'll need to know about them.

Also, I can't thank you enough for coming upon my book. This took me months to write so I do hope you'll like it. Don't forget to leave a comment and vote for my story.

Thanks for reading!

The Author 🧡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Alice ClarksonAge: 14yoSpecies: HumanBirthday: August 30thOccupation: Highschool student, artistParents: Gary and Michelle ClarksonSiblings: Jonathan and Chris Best Friend: Marjorie LeeHome: Ninjago City

Age: 14yo
Species: Human
Birthday: August 30th
Occupation: Highschool student, artist
Parents: Gary and Michelle Clarkson
Siblings: Jonathan and Chris
Best Friend: Marjorie Lee
Home: Ninjago City

Likes:

- sushi
- soda
- art
- listening to music
- white roses
- Green Ninja

Dislikes:

- being bothered
- Lexy
- fish
- mathematics
- crowded places

Fears:

- heights
- dark
- being humiliated
- her brothers getting kidnapped by Garmadon's generals

Character:

- quiet
- caring
- shy
- worried some
- stubborn

Information about Alice:

She's got light blue eyes and long dark brown hair. She's 14 years old and has two younger brothers. Jonathan is 12 years old and her little brother Chris is 6 years old. Both her parents work for Ninjago City. Her mom is a cook in one of the finest restaurants in Ninjago City while her father is a reporter for NGTV News.

She likes being alone and prefers to be inside her room most of the time. She dislikes being left at home with her brothers but actually enjoys being with them too.

Name: Marjorie LeeAge: 14yoSpecies: HumanBirthday: January 19thOccupation: Highschool student, model, dancerParents: Mr and Mrs LeeParent's names: ???Siblings: None Best Friend: Alice Clarkson Home: Ninjago City and New York

Name: Marjorie Lee
Age: 14yo
Species: Human
Birthday: January 19th
Occupation: Highschool student, model, dancer
Parents: Mr and Mrs Lee
Parent's names: ???
Siblings: None
Best Friend: Alice Clarkson
Home: Ninjago City and New York

Likes:

- pop music
- dancing
- lemon muffins
- spicy ramen
- bubble tea
- video games
- Earth Ninja
- Water Ninja

Dislikes:

- photoshoots
- bullying
- singing
- business meetings
- meeting rich people
- acting differently

Fears:

- that she'll never be good enough for her parents
- to tell her parents the truth about quitting as a fashion model
- acceptance

Character:

- funny
- loud
- positive
- stubborn

Information about Marjorie:

She's got light grey eyes and white blonde hair. She likes to curl her hair but her father likes it when it's less curly. She's 14 years old and is the only child. She is born in a rich family so she has drivers and maids inside her house. Her parents have their own career. Her mom is a fashion designer in New York while her father is a business man in Ninjago City. Her father runs a real estate company and has a restaurant in Ninjago City.

Marjorie is also a model for clothes for her mom's design.

Both her parents live in two different cities. You may think they're divorced but they are not. ( Trust me, her parents are good. 😅 ) The reason why they live in separate cities is because her mom grew up in New York and when she married Marjorie's dad she stayed a short while in Ninjago City before heading back to New York to continue being a fashion designer.

Her mom visits her once a month and stays a bit longer in the New Years while Marjorie and her father would leave for New York to spend Christmas with her mom.

Also, both her mom's parents and her dad's parents are rich so they have a family line of wealth.

Another thing about Marjorie is that she feels she'll never add up to her family. Both her parents expect greatness from her and hope that she'll lead the family business well when both her parents are gone.

She is taught about business, modeling and designing. But she dislikes every bit of them even though she needs to learn all that.

Her passion is to become a famous dancer and be able to teach young kids how to dance. She dreamed of having her own dance studio and perform on stages to billions of people. But she has to put certain dreams aside to follow and obey her parents because she doesn't want to let them down.

*
*

More characters coming soon.