Chapter 111-120

CHAPTER 111

Ji Zhiyao, hugging the tokens, went on to play something that wasn’t as idiotic in his eyes.

Basketball.

He had long arms and legs, and was also good at aiming, so the basketballs dropped into the net as if magnets had been fixed to them. His posture was natural and smooth.

Both his outerwear and sweater were a little short, so each time he jumped forward to shoot, a small part of his waist would show.

Ji Zhiyao shot seven or eight times, when he grabbed a basketball and was about to jump forward once more, a large force suddenly pulled him back to his original spot.

Ji Zhiyao holding the basketball, turning back with a surprised expression.

Mo Huaifeng pulled back the hand that he used to tug on the corner of his clothes, saying with a nonchalant look, “Jumping to shoot, that’s considered cheating.”

“How am I supposed to shoot if I don’t jump?”

Mo Huaifeng kept silent but took the ball from Ji Zhiyao’s arms, standing exactly where he had been. He took several looks at the position of the net opposite then easily threw the ball into the net.

After that, he looked towards Ji Zhiyao, his gaze peaceful.

In Ji Zhiyao’s eyes, that was slight provocation.

“… Damn it.”

After a few hours, both of them left the arcade.

Ji Zhiyao glanced longingly at the colorful signboard of the arcade, asking, “Captain, was it fun? Do you feel better now?”

Mo Huaifeng’s look couldn’t be described in a few words. “… Who was the one who kept playing?”

Ji Zhiyao ignored the blame from his Captain, yawning as he looked up to the sky at 45 degrees. “Today really is a wonderful day.”

He was a little tired and didn’t really felt like eating out. Thus after asking Mo Huaifeng, both of them drove back to the base.

The moment he stepped into the house, Ji Zhiyao fed himself two tablets of cold medicine, setting aside another two for Mo Huaifeng while he was at it. It was too cold outside and they had perspired while playing at the arcade. It was really easy to catch a cold in this weather.

The auntie had just delivered fresh groceries to the base yesterday, Ji Zhiyao walked into the dining room and had a look and decided there and then to have hotpot together with Mo Huaifeng.

The hot soup was bubbling, and though there were only two people left at the base, the atmosphere didn’t feel desolate at all.

Ji Zhiyao had just put a plate of mutton into the pot, when he was suddenly hit with an idea. “Captain, do you mind if I make up for my livestream hours?”

Mo Huaifeng understood his question instantly, then nodded his head once.

Hence Ji Zhiyao happily launched the livestream app on his phone and turned on livestream.