Chapter 121-130

CHAPTER 121

This solo match against a bot ended in 20 minutes. Results of the match flashed out, Xiao won by a small margin.

Ji Zhiyao asked, “Brother, how does your hand feel?”

“Still alright, now it hurts a little. I reckon the use of my hand cannot exceed this duration for the time being.”

Although he was smiling, but there was obvious sadness deep in his eyes.

Seeing such a gaze, Ji Zhiyao’s heart involuntarily tightened. He understood. As one of the high ranking junglers locally, now that it had become so hard for him to just play a game against bots, he must be very upset deep down.

The rest of the team not gathering to watch Xiao play the bot match, was also probably not to make him feel even worse.

Ji Zhiyao pretended to be unaffected, patting Xiao’s shoulder and saying, “Come, Brother Xiao, we’ll go let the physiotherapist take a look.”

Xiao nodded, he had just taken off his bandage and had to take notes after using his wrist everyday. But he held back Ji Zhiyao, smiling as he said, “It’s not like my legs can’t work, I can go find the physiotherapist by myself. You stay here and do your training, I’ll be right back.”

Ji Zhiyao replied with an “okay”.

After Xiao left the training room, Ji Zhiyao sighed and gripped his mouse, preparing to enter a ranked match.

But heard Mo Huaifeng say, “He’s gotten past the surgery, he will definitely get better.”

Ji Zhiyao glanced inquiringly at Mo Huaifeng, he was watching the gaming video on his screen, looking so peaceful like he hadn’t spoken earlier… Ji Zhiyao smiled, then said, “Mm.”

Everything will get better.

Both Xiao’s injury, and their battleteam.

Two days later, Yuan Wei carrying a large black bag, pushed open the door of the training room with great difficulty, “Our team uniforms are here, come try them on.”

Everyone who was still absorbed in their ranked matches stood up and walked towards Yuan Wei in succession, not caring if they were halfway through their games as they opened the bag and looked for the clothes.

Right at the top were seven white t-shirts, whereas at the bottom were thin jackets.

The physique of all the members of Mix battleteam were similar, so they chose L for their sizes. Except for Mo Huaifeng, he was tall, so his clothes were one size larger.

Ji Zhiyao looked at the size of the t-shirt, finding that it was slightly larger and so didn’t not remove his sweater and put on the shirt over it.

Yuan Wei commented as he watched them. “So handsome. Heng, you have to take note of your figure, if you gain another one kg your beer belly would be showing, do you still want to have fans?”

“Wait till when we’re about to take the publicity stills then I’ll start dieting.”

Everyone was laughing and joking, especially happy. The moment the team uniform was put on, it gave one a totally different feeling.