CHAPTER 161-170

CHAPTER 161

Unlike the bunch of slow-witted rascals in the training room, Yuan Wei immediately guessed what had happened. At once his fingers trembled, even unable to speak coherently. “… Can you guys control yourselves a little?”

Mo Huaifeng placed both hands in his pockets and said calmly, “He bit me first.”

Ji Zhiyao was extremely embarrassed. “Yes, that’s right, what will you do with me?”

“You did such polluting things that will incur the wrath of all gods and men at the base and you still think you’re reasonable?”

Ji Zhiyao stared innocently at him. “I’ve already done it.”

Yuan Wei indicated that he wasn’t too willing to continue talking to them, however when he saw the cardigan on Mo Huaifeng, he could not help but ask again, “You guys heading out?”

Ji Zhiyao shot back, “Yes, finding a place to do some indescribable things.”

“Damn it!”

He turned towards Mo Huaifeng, hoping that his Captain could rein in this bewitching concubine who was bringing calamity to the country and the people. However, he clearly saw indulgence flash through Mo Huaifeng’s eyes. Everything went black at once for Yuan Wei. Gritting his teeth, he roared in a low voice, “May I trouble the both of you to wear your caps and masks when you head out together! Don’t let me see whether on Tieba, Weibo, in the replies or comments, see any of your names appear!”

Ji Zhiyao curtsied elegantly. “Noted, mammy Yuan.”

Without waiting for Yuan Wei to say anything more, the two rushed directly towards the door of the villa, not forgetting to grab the caps left in the living room midway. The grievance in Yuan Wei’s heart eased up significantly, he sighed bitterly and entered the training room.

Ji Zhiyao actually wasn’t a great fan of going out for walks, in comparison, he preferred to sprawl out comfortably on the sofa at the base. But if there was a Mo Huaifeng beside, this “dislike” would immediately become a “like”.

Though Mo Huaifeng did not say it, Ji Zhiyao happily took his silence as implying that he actually thought the same way too.

Tonight’s moonlight was very beautiful.

The base was not too far from a famous riverside attraction in S City, the night wind was perfect now, hence Ji Zhiyao suggested, “Let’s go for a stroll by the riverside, the wind now is great, it should be very comfortable there.”

To Mo Huaifeng, as long as it was with Ji Zhiyao, it did not matter where they went, even if it was just sitting down at a random spot, he would still feel very at ease. Thus he nodded, giving his tacit approval.

Walking there would take around a little more than ten minutes. Both of them walked along the mule path towards the riverside.

Ji Zhiyao suddenly asked, “Captain, have you ever thought about what you are going to do if you retire in the future?”

“Retire?” Mo Huaifeng looked towards Ji Zhiyao. Ji Zhiyao nodded. “Yeah. I think about it once in a while, other than eSports, it seems I can still do law, or become a spare-time broadcaster. But you’re different, other than eSports, it doesn’t seem like there are any other things that you are especially fond of.”