CHAPTER 211-220

CHAPTER 211

Yet with the exception of Ji Zhiyao missing a marble or two and being kept in the dark, the others all secretly exchanged glances, clearly knowing why Mo Huaifeng was unhappy.

But none of them would say it.

Such matters between them, if they were to intervene at their own will, aren’t they waiting for a beating?

Mo Huaifeng pulled a long face without speaking, Ji Zhiyao could not think of a reason and so simply decided to stop thinking, directly raising his hand to gesture while calling out, “Hyun Woo!”

Mo Huaifeng’s face instantly became darker than the bottom of a pot.

Yet what made him even more dejected was that Hyun Woo heard Ji Zhiyao’s shout very quickly and turned to look in their direction.

Catching sight of them, Hyun Woo appeared to be slightly surprised, he waved, then said something to his companions, then started to walk towards them.

Ji Zhiyao said in matter-of-factly tone, “Captain, take a good look, I didn’t go over, he was the one to come here first, if I ignore him, how rude would that be?”

He felt like strangling Ji Zhiyao to death right now.

Hyun Woo walked over and greeted all of them, then said in English, “Such a surprise to see all of you here. Are you guys here to participate in the qualifiers on the day after tomorrow?”

Before Ji Zhiyao spoke, Mo Huaifeng replied, “If not? Would we be so idle to specially come back here to see you?”

“Huh?”

Ji Zhiyao coughed once and pushed Mo Huaifeng aside. “My Captain didn’t take his medicine before coming out today, no need to bother with him. That’s right, we’re here to participate in the qualifiers, how about you, why are you here today?”

“I came to meet two of my friends.”

“Then we’re rather fated to meet huh.”

Hyun Woo nodded with a smile, something came to his mind, he instinctively glanced at the black-faced Mo Huaifeng, then said to Ji Zhiyao, “I saw the news regarding the both of you on the forum two days ago, is it true?”

News?

Was he referring to the news about them publicly coming out?

Ji Zhiyao was stunned for a moment and did not react in time. Yet Mo Huaifeng was especially quick this time, his hand went around Ji Zhiyao’s shoulder right away as he replied composedly, “That’s right, it’s exactly what you think it is.”

Hyun Woo commented disapprovingly, “Aren’t you guys taking the fans’ feelings into consideration? Besides the qualifiers is very challenging, if you guys don’t make it into the international league, wouldn’t you have to wait for another three years, by then…”

The others all didn’t look too pleased.

As a battleteam, they’d never criticized Captain and NoHomo, it didn’t seem too apt for Hyun Woo to say such things as an outsider. Besides, Captain and NoHomo had never messed with fans, or promised them anything. Did they still have to pay heed to what others thought to date?