~Chapter 1

Third person's pov

"Hey you! Slow down, will you?" Some guy on the sidewalk screamed at the car that just sped past him.

"Some people just think they can do whatever they want cuz they're rich." He said, clearly annoyed.
That was when he noticed the car making its way back to where he stood and parked right before him.

He went ahead and knocked on the window by the passenger's side.
"You can't just speed on the streets. Your father doesn't own it!" He said irritated, waiting for the driver to wind the window down.
Just then, the window came down.

"Your father doesn't either. And I do whatever it is I want!" The driver said with a mocking smile. Then she took off her shades and added... "So keep your distance, mister."
And with that, she drove off, leaving him in a daze.

"Whoever that guy was, needs to chill honestly... too stuck up." She said, then chuckled.

"Whatever, that's his loss." She added, still chuckling, but it was cut midway when her phone started ringing.
She sighed when she saw the caller's ID and picked it up.

"Hey mom....... I just finished a session...... I'm on my way. It's not like I have anywhere else to go...... but... c'mon mom.... *sighs* Okay, fine.... yes, yes... I'll get it... don't worry... yeah, bye."

And with that, she changed direction and headed to the supermarket to get her mom her "daily drink" that she ran out of; Soya milk.

"Let's make this snappy." She muttered to herself and got out of her beloved bmw.

***

"Where the hell is this thing now? ughh, " She said, massaging her temple.

After searching for about seven more minutes, she finally found what she was looking for. "Finally." She sighed. As if she was being sent away, she quickly made her way to the counter to pay for it so that she could get out of there.

She drove out of the mart and then drove back home.

"Home sweet home." She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I'm back!" She said with a non-chanlant grin on her face as she handed the soya milk to their maid, Binta.

"What took you so long?" Her mother said.

"I'm good too, dearest mother. What about you?" She said sarcastically, still grinning.

"Did you get what I asked you?" Her mother said, disregarding her statement.

"Yes. It's with Binta." She said, elongating the first word.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be in my room. Bye, mom." She said, then walked away to her cave; her beloved room.

*****

There, ladies and gentlemen, is The Firdaus Ibrahim. Daughter to the famous Business Mogul; Ibrahim Muhammad. One of the top 10 entrepreneurs in Nigeria. And retired Judge; Hauwa Abdullah. Which obviously means they're filthy rich!
Though she doesn't really depend on her father's extreme wealth, she is a well-known photographer. And trust me when I say she is good at what she does, really good.
But she is a bad ass. She does what she wants without care, as long as she is satisfied. She has this intimidating aura that made people dislike and fear her at first sight. But she doesn't give a damn, not even the slightest. In fact, she loves the fact that people didn't dare to confront her. Deep down, she is nice. She just never let people get close to her. She is carefree and lives like she has no worry, or at least that's what she made people think. She has no friends, she regards them as liabilities. She is an only child, so she grew up alone, with parents who never had her time. She hates the idea of having people around.
Despite all that she was a lady with class and eloquecy, she does everything with perfection.

********

Ola amigos, how are y'all doing?
I hope you enjoyed our first chapter.

We got an insight into our dearest firdaus's life.
And me oo personally, I like her😂 not gonna lie.

We still have a long way to go, and I hope you stay till the end.

Let me know what you think in the comments and leave a vote.

Thank youu!

Love
~m