~Chapter 11

It was a cool Wednesday evening, jannah and jafar were on a shopping spree in Shoppyland. Jafar suggested they go shopping and she was down with it, she would never reject a shopping offer. Besides, she needed new outfits, so why not.

"Come on, jaf, just one more store, please." Jannah pleaded. She just wanted to get some more stuff.

"No, j, we've been to almost every store in this mall. I can't do this anymore. My feet are killing me. And to top it all, you've made me a human shopping cart." He replied in frustration as he raised his hands full of shopping bags for emphasis.

"This is all your fault. Why did you bring me here if you knew you couldn't last this long."

"Trust me, if i knew you were a shopping freak, I would've never brought you here."

"Now you know, now come on, stop whining."

"You can go wherever you want. In fact, go to every store in the mall again. I'm not moving from here." Jafar was adamant about not going.

"Fine, whatever, I'll go on my own." She rolled her eyes and turned her heels and left. He waited until she got into the store and then got to a bench and sat.

He waited for about ten minutes, and jannah was still nowhere to be found. So he decided to go look for her in the store. "This girl won't be the end of me." He said and sighed.

He wanted to call her, but he realised he didn't have her number or any of her social handles. "How foolish!" Jafar exclaimed.

"Jannah." He said not so loudly as he searched through the countless racks of clothes.

"Oh Allah." Right after he completed his sentence, he saw jannah a couple of feet away from him. "There she is." He said and walked further towards her.

"J, you kept me waiting." He said when he got to where she was. He noticed a shorter figure in front of jannah, and they seemed to be having some sort of glaring contest.

"Ohhkayyy j, what's going on here." He asked, still in the dark.

"I see. You have another lost puppy chasing you." The unknown lady finally spoke.

Jannah tsked, she had a blank expression on "And I see you no longer have yours."

"Just who hell do you think you are? Eh, you think you're the prettiest, hottest, and smartest girl around, right? Well, guess what you aren't." The girl started yelling for absolutely no reason.

Jafar was confused because ah what was going on.

Jannah shrugged, "I don't just think so, I know so, and people like you keep proving it to me every blessed day."

"Still got that ego of yours, I see."

"And you still have that nasty attitude of yours, I see."

"Ugh, why do you have to keep showing up in my life? You enjoy seeing me all riled up, right? I was in Nigeria, and you showed up, I let it go. I was in New York, and you showed up, and if it wasn't enough, I'm here now, and here you are. What is your problem?"

"Don't think so highly of yourself, trust me, I've seen you way more than desirable."

"I've had enough of you, Nana Firdaus Ibrahim. What more do you want to take from me? You took my fame, my title, my grades, and most importantly, my love. What else do you want? My life?"

"I didn't take anything from you, Nahara Sudais. Your ego took everything from you. So don't blame me for something you could've avoided."

"Oh please, save the crap."