~Chapter 6

"This girl is so secretive. Ughh Sai kace wata mai shan jini." Khalil groaned while scrolling through jannah's social profiles. He expected to find some relevant information, but nothing. Just posts of her works. She is actually really good. No cap. (As if she drinks blood.)

"What're you doing ya khalil??" Yusuf said, peeping from khalil's back. Khalil was quick to hide his phone. "None of your business." He said very suspiciously and turned to hit yusuf on his neck.

"Ouch ya khalil. Whatever it is you're hiding, I'll eventually find out." Just then, Malik crawled and snatched khalil's phone from his hands.

"Seems like ya khalil has a crush on someone." Malik said, showing the phone to Yusuf.

"Give me back my phone." Khalil said, trying to be all serious. "No way." Malik countered, throwing the phone to yusuf, and he caught it effortlessly and checked the phone to see who khalil was stalking.

Yusuf gasped. "You won't believe who ya khalil is stalking." Khalil tried snatching the phone from yusuf, but yusuf threw it back to malik.

"Whooo??" Malik said, throwing the phone back to yusuf as khalil tried to snatch it again. That was how they continued having the conversation, throwing the phone back and forth, playing with khalil's mind.

"It's Nana, the one who took our pictures yesterday." And the phone went back to Malik.

"The one Ya Jidda is obsessed with?"

"Exactly."

"Oya, both of you shut up." Khalil groaned, tired from trying to catch his phone.

"Give me my phone, I'm not joking." He said, standing arms crossed, facing both malik and yusuf.

"No way ya khalil, till you tell us if you're crushing on her or not." Yusuf argued.

"Zan ci kaniyanku wallahi, ku bani wayan." Khalil uttered, making boh yusuf, and malik laugh at hi statement.
(I'll deal with you. Give me the phone)

"Ahaps, kai dai ka sani." Malik said, still laughing really hard. At that moment, khalil's phone slipped from his hand, and down went khalil's brand new iPhone 15 Pro.
Yusuf gasped. "Oh shit, we're so dead." Malik, on the other hand, froze with his mouth agape.

"Ya khalil, we're so sorry."
"Wallahi, it wasn't intentional."
They said simultaneously.

"Just run." Khalil said with gritted teeth. He looked like he was about to explode.

Yusuf and malik looked at each other and knew they had better run if not they're dead meat. They both sprinted out of the living room.

********
Let's take a look into our darling khalil's life.

Khalil is the first child to the Hamza family. His father, a multi millionaire engineer. Alhaji Hamza Bello.
Khalil has 4 siblings from his mom, but 15 in total, since his dad has 3 wives

First wife: Hajiya Kubra [Mami]
Her kids:
Khalil - 29
Jidda - 23
Jalal - 21
Malik - 19
Yusuf - 16

Second wife: Hajiya Bilkisu [Maama]
Her kids:
Nawal - 22
Yusra - 20
Amna and Amra (Twins) - 15
Ihsan - 10
Khairat - 7

Third wife: Hajiya Suwaiba [Ammi]
Her kids:
Usman - 17
Mahmud - 15
Amatullah - 13
Humayrah - 5
Imtiyaaz - 3

Khalil is a software engineer, and he owns a coding firm. He goes out of his way to make sure he fulfils his responsibilities.
It is overwhelming, but he has to be happy for his family.
He is a carefree and outgoing person, always goofing around. He tries his best to make sure there's always peace in their family.
An ideal son, I'd say.

*******
So so so....
That's our khalil.
Well, I like khalil so much, frr. He's so hhhhhhh, you should know what I mean.

Sha it's like khalil is going to kill yusuf and malik, cuz I know I definitely would've.

Anyways byee.

Love
~m