~Chapter 10

It has been two days since he pulled the prank on jannah, and he hasn't seen her, nor did he hear from her. He would stay at her doorstep for hours knocking, waiting for her to open, but all efforts in vain because not even once did she attempt opening the door. He knew he messed up big time, so he decided to do something grand to apologise. And he would get the help of the hotel to do that.

Jannah, on the other hand, hasn't left her room for two days straight! Food wasn't a problem because, luckily, for her, the fridge was stocked. So there was no need for her to go out. She would just sleep, watch, and eat all day. And talk to her mom or Tanya. She was still very much pissed about the whole thing. Why would he pull such a prank on her? It was so insensitive of him. Maybe that was her sign to stop talking to the guy.

At the moment, she was talking to her mom, and her mom kept insisting that she hear the guy out, that his intentions were probably pure. But she really didn't want to. "Just listen to him, jannah." Her mom tried to persuade her.

"Mom, I gave him a chance, but he messed up. You know I don't give second chances."

"Yes, I know, but jannah, remember, we're all human, and we all make mistakes,  but that doesn't mean we're bad people. That's what makes us human, mistakes."

"Okay, mom, I'll think about it." Jannah sighed.

"You should."

"And I don't even know why you're supporting Jafar like you've known him for so long. You haven't even met the guy." Jannah replied. She was actually confused as to why her mom kept insisting that she forgive the guy.

Mom laughed and said, "Let's just say I have a good feeling about him."

"Hmm, if you say so."

"Alright, I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Okay, mom, bye." And with that, the call ended. After that, jannah continued watching her movies.

***********
"Hey, I'd like to reserve the garden area for 6 pm tonight." Jafar said to the receptionist.

"Okay, sir, whose name should I use under the reservation?" The receptionist replied.

"Jafar Abdulfatah."

"Okay, done, sir. Anything else?" She asked very politely with a smile.

"Yes, actually, I need you to help me do something."

"I hope I can be of help. What is it, sir?"

"Okay, it's 4 pm now. By exactly 6 pm, I want you to go to suite no.28 and give the lady in the room this card." He gave her the card. "And tell her to come with you to the garden." He concluded.

"Okay, sir. I can do that." She smiled.

"And, if she asks any questions, just ignore. But make sure she comes with you, okay?" Jafar added, and she laughed and nodded, "Okay sir."

"Thank you.... erm?" He said, raising his brow, and she understood his pause, "Andrea." She completed.

"Thank you, Andrea." He said and turned to leave, but turned back to face Andrea again.

"Anything else, sir?" She asked, and he gave an awkward laugh. "I need a lot of flower petals, like I mean a lot!"

"That can be sorted, sir. Anything else?" She asked, smiling.

"No, that's all. Thank you." He thanked her.

"You're welcome, sir." She replied, and he gave her a smile and left.

I hope this works. Now I have to get to work.

The flower petals arrived a while later, there were red, pink, purple, white, orange, yellow, and even black petals. They were just perfect for what he wanted to do. He single handedly arranged and decorated the garden, and it looked exquisite when he was done. It was around 5:45 when he rounded up. He had been there since 3 p.m., he only left to pray asr. It wasn't easy, but it was worth it. Now he stood, taking it all in. Everything looked spectacular, and he was proud of himself. With one last glance, he turned and went upstairs so he could change. When he got back to the hotel, he stopped by to remind Andrea about the plan, "Don't worry, sir, I've got it." She said. He thanked her yet again before he headed upstairs to his room. He changed into a white shirt, and above it was a black peek lapel suit along with a black tie. The shoes, however, every normal person would've gone with loafers or Oxford's, but he wore sneakers, black Jordans, to be precise. To top it all up, he wore his black and gold rolex wristwatch. He looked at himself in the mirror and was very satisfied with his looks. He hurried and left the room before Andrea came.